DOTA 2

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Na'Vi are luring C9 into these early-midgame hectic fights. Still favoring C9, but they put themselves in a hole by committing to that weird fight at the ramp near the rosh pit where they had nothing to gain.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
It really grinds me gears when casters say Ember is jumping around with his ult, as if he is purposely doing it. It's like they don't know how it works.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
What a beatdown. I was unsure about the clockwork / skywrath picks against the Navi lineup, but C9 executed it perfectly.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Navi never even got off the ground. C9 just had some fantastic early ganks and engagements.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Navi never even got off the ground. C9 just had some fantastic early ganks and engagements.
Disagreed. I don't think a single person at TI has NOT run the FUCK AWAY from a Ember when he turns on his shield. Neither of those two ganks early game on Dendi were something that should have happened.

Even when Xbox had a 20+cs, and 2 level advantage over sing, when the shield came up, Xbox got the fuck out of there.

Anyway, Na'vi just look so disjointed and unsure of themselves. Everyone just seems to be playing random ass shit. Square pegs into round holes all fucking year, really.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well there goes a lot of viewers. Last game's draft looked pretty good for Na'Vi, until they started dying all over the map 1 by 1 over and over, they got really picked apart by C9. PLD's BH is funny cause even though he fed and did a lot of nothing most of the game, he made them waste so much money and got them to play so defensive and forced them to group up while EE and Sing were split pushing and shit, his impact was actually quite noticeable.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Yeah, when the BH dies a lot, but forces both supports to waste time running around the map, spending wards, dust, and mana to maaaaaybe get 1 kill, he ends up costing them way more than they gain by killing him 3-4 times. Even after the kills occur, the rest of C9 was farming in peace because they know that furion and both supports are running around the jungle for 30 seconds, and the result was a bunch of pushed towers and farmed cores for C9 vs supports with zero items on NaVi.