DOTA 2

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I personally hate those types of parties because you can't hear shit besides the music and I don't dance, so I end up bored as hell ;p

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I just have zero social skills and am loaded with massive depression. It makes for a great combo at these sorts of things. Last years party was spent hanging out in the corner with an outlet drunk texting at rethan I think. Then Xbox stole one of my posters on the bus.
frown.png

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Show more boob. Nerds will approach. There was one chick in a polka dot shirt that was gonna get some MAD nerd attention if she didnt change.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Cyni are you here! Where te fuck are you I so. Come the uxj bet. I don't even know what you look like ou little bitch

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watch out. Somebody spiked the mountain dew. Nothing like updating a gaming forum at a party...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also I'm fat and ugly do the whole boob thing rally doesn't win.
Buddy, I feel for ya. Fat, Ugly, Socially awkward. I'm moving back to Syracuse in a couple months. I'll take you on as an apprentice and you can start going to the gym with me. It's like the recruitment system in dota, except this has actual benefits to it.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Sutekh, such a great friend.

Anyway, Koush I can totally feel for you BUT I am sorry to say that I am disappointed your drunk (?) rambling only lasted a few posts.

Nothing to be ashamed of really because if anyone remembers my 2006? ish posting and drug induced ranting, well...

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So yeah, finals were pretty disappointing. Same goddamn picks every fucking game. I really wish VG hadn't gg'd out so early at least on the last game, even though they were kind of beyond fucked.

Overall, kind of preferred TI3 to this year, but still, A+ would attend again.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Not today! I'm on a plane until tomorrow morning. Then time to play more doto. And by play more doto I mean start selling some couriers.

gmstbfla_sl

shitlord
I wouldn't mind a rule forbidding forfeiting in the main event. Giving up before you have even lost a tier two, let alone attempted to defend high ground is weak. I don't care how far you are behind. Nut up and do your best or take the humiliation. That's the way it works in any other sport.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wouldn't mind a rule forbidding forfeiting in the main event. Giving up before you have even lost a tier two, let alone attempted to defend high ground is weak. I don't care how far you are behind. Nut up and do your best or take the humiliation. That's the way it works in any other sport.
Nah that's fucking stupid. If you lost you lost, don't drag that shitfest on. No one's going to intentionally forfeit or Idraragequit 5 mill.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I can understand not giving up before you lose 2 rax in a solo queue game and whatnot because bads love to throw games/refuse to push/give up a win due to in-fighting etc. but yeah, I don't see that shit happening in a pro game with a pro team so there really is no point in dragging it on.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There are a ton of pro games with insane comebacks. That DK vs. VG match is a prime example. DK had them on the ropes, pulled back to farm, and ended up losing to lycan+alch.