DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well the good news is that hopefully b/c of these two stomps I'll actually get to see C9 vs EG before heading to a bunch of afternoon and evening work meetings.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Lol, first game over before 20 minutes. This patch has been like 90% draft 10% gameplay so far.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Chen's creeps, wildkin's tornado is a pain to deal with.

The breather fire damage reduction is nothing to scoff at too.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
G1 VG v C9 was one of the more enjoyable games I've watched in quite a while. And it was a stomp.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Who drafts for C9 because they are a special person
It's weird how EE seems to be the person who can outdraft PPD more often than anybody else, but then you see him constantly pull baffling drafts out of his ass against opponents like VG. Makes you scratch your head.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's weird how EE seems to be the person who can outdraft PPD more often than anybody else, but then you see him constantly pull baffling drafts out of his ass against opponents like VG. Makes you scratch your head.
I don't think it's that baffling, you see different approaches to the game and some matches people prepare for, for some they don't. Other teams can see your strat coming or they get surprised. My biggest complaint at this point is actually that the draft seems to be almost too decisive in the outcome of the game, but maybe we will see it get better once the patch settles down a bit.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Remember when everyone was complaining about comeback mechanics? This is better? Stomp every match based on draft? Fuuuuck.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
G2 was pretty good and still ended in 35 minutes, I'm not sure whether it is the patch itself or that people play the early-game oriented strats at the start of a patch cycle because they don't know how to draft greedy lineups yet.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
cant lie i keep holding out that smash will have a knock out performance against a top team just never seems to pan out.

Here we go boyz Team Secret Vs LGD i have faith RTZ.