DOTA 2

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching the games now, funny when they show the game room, everyone in comfortable super gaming chairs and puppey is sitting in a basic metal fold up chair.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why the fuck they give Eternal Envy a microphone is beyond me. The guy is an insufferable cunt. All he does is argue with the other commentators.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The asian looking guy? Sorry don't know all the names to faces yet. If that's who you are talking about, he seemed to have a very "Throw in the towel" attitude. Each game I've heard him on so far it was a lot of "This is over", "no way to come back", "I would just do something dumb now, since its over" pretty early in the game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh god that video was incredible, need to find a Youtube version and watch again. Hopefully Fwosh uploads it to her channel, at least I think it was Fwosh, sounded like her and she does that stuff.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
this VG vs Secret game is something else this new patch imo is push early; early kills. no late game or super late game. I miss that I like 40 minute games.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea something has to change.

They added all these super late game items like Octarine Core and Moon Shard etc and made the game so they end in 30 minutes now so you rarely see them get bought. Aui was just talking about how you can just lose in under 20 minutes now getting outdrafted in 6.84, and Summit 3 is showing that to be true. They need to find a middle ground from the rubber banding and maybe change the creep gold back or something.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Just caught up on the games, hopefully Secret won't do their traditional approach of beating everybody handily the first time and losing in rematch, but that was some sexy dota. Their Chen, Clock, DS, are all first ban material, will be interesting to see how others deal with that.

This is one is also brilliant:

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I'm sorry but I greatly prefer the current patch of "Farming heroes" to last patches "Catch me while I farm creeps for 45 minutes"

Shit was boring as fuck

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, because people saying it's over at 20 and sitting in the fountain is that much better.

Quite frankly, the quality of my pub games has taken a nosedive, but that might be the compendium making people pick new heroes

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
People being shitstains and giving up early has always been a thing regardless of patch

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, but last patch you had decent shot at winning if you just farmed and tried to hold HG, now if they have 10 kill lead, now you are pretty much fucked unless your bkbs are about to finish or something.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yes, but my pubs (around 4k) are pretty quick to adapt to what the pros are doing, grouping up 20 minutes in and 5manning down a lane is no grand strategy, but it works again since there's no highground and comeback advantage to make people think they could have a shot at winning and if you break their morale, you win. It also means you will get yelled at for not joining the fights if you want to farm up a bit, even though you got zero items due to shitty lane.

ppd is a genius, looking at g2 vs VG draft ...

nvm lol, BH too stronk

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
whoa whoa whoa i havent watched dota in forever but na'vi broke up? thats sad i hope dendi is still playing.

uh is that dude wearing yoga pants? ive never seen men pajamas that fucking tight.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Clock first phase pick/ban I guess
biggrin.png

I have a feeling EG will take this, but it would be nice if somebody refilled ppd's salt.

(given my prediction track record, it's gonna be Secret 3-0 stomp)

Navi went through maybe more roster changes than alliance, but now they settled, while solidly t2 team, they might make it through the TI qualifiers.

Called the clock !