DOTA 2

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'll trade you various other immortals for gold AM
biggrin.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well 4ASC didn't ban Nature's Prophet, I'll let you guess what happened!

And we already have an aegis snatched and now a rapier in BU. Go go compendium predictions.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not gonna lie Na'vi, that was one of the ugliest looking drafts+execution I've ever seen.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If Na'Vi drop 2-0 to LC it is going to really hurt them getting out of quals and it doesn't feel like they're currently a team that has the muster to pull it together and rally. And it'll make me regret putting them 4th in the compendium prediction! Pretty sure I was Alliance, Vega, NIP, Na'Vi.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I had stuff to do so didn't watch until the end of match 2, last 2 fights Dendi whiffed entirely his ultimate(which he bought an agh for, so if you miss everyone/hit one support, that's a lot of wasted money). Meanwhile Funn1k's Timbersaw was throwing chakras at nothing. That looked really fucking bad. Didn't expect much from Na'Vi though.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had stuff to do so didn't watch until the end of match 2, last 2 fights Dendi whiffed entirely his ultimate(which he bought an agh for, so if you miss everyone/hit one support, that's a lot of wasted money). Meanwhile Funn1k's Timbersaw was throwing chakras at nothing. That looked really fucking bad. Didn't expect much from Na'Vi though.
Real talk. It was so bizarre watching Funnik and Dendi in those two games. In 2 games they combined to accomplish roughly fucking nothing. It wasn't just them obviously, but boy oh boy did that performance make me sad.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whoa. 3v4 and Na'vi just got 4-0'd. SF, Bristle, AA, SD vs Puck, Jak, Undying. That was truly amazing to watch.

Wow. What a clusterfuck. Na'vi wins and it is SO damn ugly.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That was so mother effing crazy. The force staff saves on Artes, the ice paths by Dread... it just about had everything possible.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was so mother effing crazy. The force staff saves on Artes, the ice paths by Dread... it just about had everything possible.
The MVP is Jak and it aint close. I swear every TI since 2? 3? I've claimed Jak is the absolute best hero no one plays.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That game also blew my prediction of 71 - 80 minutes for longest game (80:38). I'm 74% win rate on Jakiro, lol

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd love to see the replay on that Roshan fight. I think Funnik managed to land 0 of 3 stuns. 2 for sure.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did you see the start of the HR vs. YES game with OD Pixel? I was dying laughing, it was so over the top it was like watching horse racing and it was like 4 min long. Absolutely ridiculous, but hilarious also.