DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
4ASC vs Navi g3:
2z4IYZi.jpg

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nice bloodseeker pick? Wtf...

G3 Na'vi Vega - Na'vi probably played one of the more patient, well rotated games I've seen them run in a long time. If not for a couple Xbox+ Dendi misplays, it woulda been that much cleaner.

Holy christ Vega just rolled over.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This ODPixel guy is getting to cast a lot of stuff, popped out of nowhere a few months ago. Kinda like him, his accent's nice to listen to, he talks fast to do play by play and he doesn't try hard to show off his "knowledge", or lack of as it seems to be the case(unlike say Ayesee who's always there to say stupid shit like it's fact).

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The MLG Lan is also live at the X-Games I believe. Mars Semis/finals are left. Some good Dota to watch.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
wtf at the end of that Fnatic vs Mouz game? I went to take a box down to the basement and when I came back Fnatic was skipping the T3s and Baracks and killing T4s then won.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
wtf at the end of that Fnatic vs Mouz game? I went to take a box down to the basement and when I came back Fnatic was skipping the T3s and Baracks and killing T4s then won.
Yeah I alt tabbed cause it looked kinda over then heard tobi yelling and they were decimating Mouz inside their own base, bunch of buybacks > boots of travel back into the fight and shit, looked quite crazy.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
They had a huge amount of sustain w/ the wyvern, DK heart, etc. Basically Mouz didn't have the damage to burst anyone.

I don't see how they can leave Leshrac as is, with octarine core he's virtually impossible to kill. I'm surprised we haven't seen Aghs on the hero, iirc its a 40% damage increase to his ultimate.

I've also been wondering how AM would be against him, innate magic resistance and the mana burn....

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is leshrac winrate even that high? I think I see him losing just as much as he's winning, and the only consistent thing is that he's always farming a fuckton of stuff. His stats in the entire 6.84patch seems to be 59% winrate which is slightly high, but that includes a bunch of matches from before 6.84c so not sure how reliable it is. Plus as you mention, there's potential counters but people haven't really started trying to counterpick leshrac specifically.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Leshracs winrate for top 10 picked heroes at least in Europe (Lesh is 100% p/b at this point) is second only to QoP who has an absurd 70% winrate now from what I just read. He definitely can get to a point where he's almost unkillable but my guess is teams are saving counterpicks until TI5.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone watching the C9 vs Secret series? Some seriously ???????????????? shit from C9 in g2.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Shame ODpixel amost never shows graphs/fight recaps, because I was pretty sure C9 was barely ahead and when he finally showed, C9 was up 3k at most during the whole game. If there's a carry getting picked off twice without BB, you know it's EE.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shame ODpixel amost never shows graphs/fight recaps, because I was pretty sure C9 was barely ahead and when he finally showed, C9 was up 3k at most during the whole game. If there's a carry getting picked off twice without BB, you know it's EE.
NBD, EE's 4500 gold first item boots will save him!