DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sad Navi threw that so hard, typical Navi strategy "Oh we have the lead? Better farm for 30 more minutes and lose".

Cybsled

Navi could have pulled that out, but they waited too long (again) and some panic misplays at the end resulted in Xbox dying ;(

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Navi could have pulled that out, but they waited too long (again) and some panic misplays at the end resulted in Xbox dying ;(
There was like 4 or 5 major, major misplays by the supports to slow down Na'vi's momentum.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The Fnatic from this TI is not the HoN era Fnatic...
I was just gonna let it go lol.
Lol, like I said, TI4 was when I got interested, and followed almost passively until TI5 qualifiers. I have catching up to do, and going to be wrong often. And in sometimes spectacular fashion.

But I nailed ViCi over NaVi. And CDEC being this strong.

Had to call it done about 30 minutes into that game, so waking up and seeing ViCi in a Bo3 was nice.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Any way to watch the stream for free? Or a good place with full commentary videos that haven't been deleted/taken down?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Stream is on youtube, twitch, dota2.com, and the in game client all for free.

Can anyone explain to me wtf Dendi was doing in the trees for 15 minutes of the game? Was he raging because Artstyle is a dumbass and bought a morbid mask, was basically refusing to use grave, and gave rubick weave every chance he could? lol I'm not even a Na'Vi fan, but jesus that game left me frustrated.

Cybsled

Stream is on youtube, twitch, dota2.com, and the in game client all for free.

Can anyone explain to me wtf Dendi was doing in the trees for 15 minutes of the game? Was he raging because Artstyle is a dumbass and bought a morbid mask, was basically refusing to use grave, and gave rubick weave every chance he could? lol I'm not even a Na'Vi fan, but jesus that game left me frustrated.
Only thing I could think of is he hoped to catch a support trying to push out that lane or they were waiting for SF/Luna to solo push it out and Xboct+Sonn would have relocated in to kill after Dendi set up the gank.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Whoever was playing that Dazzle had to be betting on the game or something. The amount of times he shallow graved himself instead of the AM as getting kind of ridiculous.

Cybsled

Artstyle was useless at best and a huge liability at worst during that game. Rubick had weave like half the match because he would cast weave for no useful purpose, which allowed for easy steals.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
4mNVi23.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Only thing I could think of is he hoped to catch a support trying to push out that lane or they were waiting for SF/Luna to solo push it out and Xboct+Sonn would have relocated in to kill after Dendi set up the gank.
Yeah, it was a bit of a hailmary play, Xboct was doing exactly the same, but he got caught.

Rubbick played better Dazzle than Artstyle that game ...

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Artstyle was pretty bad the entire time he's been on Na'Vi I think, minus maybe a couple of games. Don't know if he's rusty as shit or what but like, he cost them several teamfights and in a few cases the entire game just by making very poor mistakes, either technical(mistargetting shit for example, especially on dazzle with graves) or positionning/decision making. Not just TI but even before it looked like he was dragging them down.