DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I've played 100 or so games of Dazzle and somewhere near the early ones changed Grave to be on quickcast. Could probably achieve the same result by turning off double tap to cast on self, but that is something that would impact more and would take me longer to adapt to at this point. Anyways, when shit is going on trying to W + Right Click there were just too many times I'd misclick or not click fast enough because people are getting bashed all over the place, blinking all over, etc... And trying to mash that shit out caused me to grave myself. So screw it, quickcast it is for now. But these guys are pro's, playing a TI, and arguable shouldn't have these issues. It was just bad Dazzle play.

According to datdota Artstyle has 8 Dazzle games out of 197 and is 2 - 6 in those 8 games. Those were at DreamLeague and now at TI5, btw. Those are all I can find, tried searching prior to 6.84 but nothing showed up.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Seems like Navi picked Artstyle like Bill Clinton picked Monica Lewinsky. Limited options and didn't have time to court anything better. Hope dendi and sonnieko(sp?) find another home after this. Is dendi even top team material anymore?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Seems like Navi picked Artstyle like Bill Clinton picked Monica Lewinsky. Limited options and didn't have time to court anything better. Hope dendi and sonnieko(sp?) find another home after this. Is dendi even top team material anymore?
He looks really average and sometimes weak even lately. I don't know if he has it in himself anymore to play at top level. Maybe it's just the level has improved so much I don't know, but mid players nowadays do a ton of shit that would have looked crazy back when Dendi was king, and more. He's still excelent at lane control 1vs1, but it seems it's not nearly as fitting with the current "dump mana on the wave, go farm jungle while you wait for next wave".

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Complex missed their window. They had it, let up pressure, now my 2-0 EG sweep looks good.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
This DDOS shit is really grinding my gears. A baby bird outside of my window was crying. Why would anyone do this!?!?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
At least the panel is good. Kaci is annoying as hell.

Norse attack map showed Seattle getting popped. Think it was riot?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Could you imagine the shitstorm which would occur if riot or a riot employee is funding this ddos