DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Isn't Secret the only team that was capable of crushing EG in BoX after DAC ? I know TI has its own meta and everything, but I'd bet on EG against any chinese team outside LGD, but then again I don't bet anymore
biggrin.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, I'm like 9-1 with my picks so far. If only Vegas gave odds on DotA.

C9's tourney highlight is a NP courier snipe? Lol. Dunno why people fall for picking them. Fans I get, but analysts picking them? Wtf

I am glad c9 and navi got bumped, those teams are trash. My picks prior to ti5 wild card are looking good.

And ViCi has the ugliest fuckers in the world. Fenrir might be a woman, or alien, iceiceice looks like a corpse, Super is just wtf. Gotta root for the uggos. Has there been a change on their team since last years finals?? Or is it the same team?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
C9, 0-4 in the main event.

Wonder about those lower bracket games today... I think complexity can take vp... Secret should mauve forward, but they failed me before... Fucker s. I would like CDEC to win, but LGD should be a solid favorite?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And ViCi has the ugliest fuckers in the world. Fenrir might be a woman, or alien, iceiceice looks like a corpse, Super is just wtf. Gotta root for the uggos.
Have you seen Fnatic this year? They remind me of the human version of that ugliest dog contest that pops up in the news every once in awhile.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wtf is this brood doing. If they go for AM they cant kill brood but hes not even pushing. Sitting in mid and farming his own jungle....

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wtf is this brood doing. If they go for AM they cant kill brood but hes not even pushing. Sitting in mid and farming his own jungle....
Yeah even in the case where they all showed themselves, he was just chilling. Complexity just didn't seem to have a real plan after they got the early advantage. Almost makes you wonder if they should have just let the AM rot and let the rest of the team try to end early.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol watching two of the worst teams in the tournament play, but it certainly is enjoyable.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol losing your only item because you're trying to get more from a bottle 30 minutes into the game. You don't deserve to win.