DOTA 2

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I called this shit at 30 minutes. You don't go complete mid game. Bypass scythe for BKB. Have a Chen. 25k gold lead. Aegis/Cheese. and NOT push the base.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I'm no Secret fanboy, but it just seems like amateur shit for the "best" team to not force iG's hand earlier. I realize they had to be careful for the combo, but this is just like every 4k mmr game ever when one team seems unsure about pushing high ground with the advantage.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Like 4 or 5 fights in a row S4 would jump into a bunch of different supports who would absolutely make him look silly. Wow.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
RTZ self eulsing himself instead of gyro might have cost them the game
Na that didn't have that much impact, Gyro was a non factor at that point. If it was Dark Seer it could have resulted in a rax, but killing Gyro doesn't guarantee you can actually push and win necessarily cause he doesn't do shit anyway. And he might have had buyback, a buyback that wouldn't really have hurt since he had no items anyway and was more or less useful most of the game.

They could have pushed earlier, but the base defense was scary and I guess they wanted the 30secs heal+granite golem aura for the final push to guarantee the win, but took kinda too long to get it.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Na that didn't have that much impact, Gyro was a non factor at that point. If it was Dark Seer it could have resulted in a rax, but killing Gyro doesn't guarantee you can actually push and win necessarily cause he doesn't do shit anyway. And he might have had buyback, a buyback that wouldn't really have hurt since he had no items anyway and was more or less useful most of the game.

They could have pushed earlier, but the base defense was scary and I guess they wanted the 30secs heal+granite golem aura for the final push to guarantee the win, but took kinda too long to get it.
There wasn't really a follow up for a vac/wall without gyro ult. Burning only had BF and yasha, maybe manta at the time and the support had nothing. Not sure if he had buyback or not though.