DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
If EG bombs at the next major, then it might be a cause for concern, but I'm going to go with "New strats/didn't give a shit"

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
20 grand a person prize pool for first, not a lot of incentive when you just cashed in 1.3 something

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I believe EG has automatically qualified for the next major if not all of them, since Newbee went to TI5, so they can definitely fuck around.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
EG got worked. Not sure how many times you can get raped in public before people start calling you a bitch.

Why isn't Syndern casting this? And Zyclops casting the NANYANG qualifiers?

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
EG got worked. Not sure how many times you can get raped in public before people start calling you a bitch.

Why isn't Syndern casting this? And Zyclops casting the NANYANG qualifiers?
Synderen isn't part of JoinDota.

Secret Elder Titan pick, should be interesting.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Classic Puppey draft, it is either genius or fucking terrible and you can't decide until you see the game.

Judging by what CDEC is playing, they will have to read ET's tooltips first to know what that hero does.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
God I hate brood. Didn't matter how much they ganked and won fights, out farmed and out pushed.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
God I hate brood. Didn't matter how much they ganked and won fights, out farmed and out pushed.
I You really need to be able to leave someone to deal with her, but CDEC kept trying to group up as 5 and abandoning her lane.

The ET wasn't as interesting as I'd expected, I think the aura pickup last year was more amusing to see people just get owned as their armour and MR disappeared. I was hoping for the dagon brood but...
smile.png

Edit: Zyori can't help but butcher the english language.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It seems like Secret is mostly fucking around and nobody else seems to have as much raw skill or motivation to challenge them, IG maybe, but Vega definitely doesn't have the raw skill or experience to match them.

Aaaand this is why I don't bet on matches

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
It seems like Secret is mostly fucking around and nobody else seems to have as much raw skill or motivation to challenge them, IG maybe, but Vega definitely doesn't have the raw skill or experience to match them.

Aaaand this is why I don't bet on matches
I think they just don't have a set style yet, that and Puppey was scarred by being too predictable @ DAC last year.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I get it's a new patch and all, but man I have no idea what people are trying to do.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
That third game was a fucking ass whooping by Vega. Jesus. EE was shit.
He looked fine, w33 couldn't do anything on the TA, timing issues w/ naga (puppey & misery had this issue in one of the recent online games recently too), and double saves let Vega go ham.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just saw that this was sponsored by Totinos, the pizza roll company.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I just saw that this was sponsored by Totinos, the pizza roll company.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
You know what though, I havn't had pizza rolls in probably 5+ years and because of that sponsorship I went and got myself a 90 roll bag today. Was tasty but I did forget about the molten mouth burns.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Wait the finals were Bo3 ? and it was planned that way ?

I went to bed since it was past midnight on sunday night here, but seriously ?