DOTA 2

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I've been trying to run this - it's hard finding people willing to give it a shot. The LS needs a good support in lane to babysit him to farm the aghs, then you need your team to push with you and the golem. Just lost a game where our brood never left the offlane, pudge was inside me, our veno was farming jungle and our Mirana farming top lane. If we had pushed as a team then we could have ended it when the Golem was still an issue for the other team but alas they didn't.

It is extremely lolz when it pays off though.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Here's a guy using the new map hack on stream:Twitch

Circles are enemy camera positions from what I can tell, and it shows Circles on the mini map for the triangulated hero positions.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Watching TL vs Alliance g3 in the EU quals, I'm amazed by Bulldog's ability to turn stupid pub builds into disgustingly effective rat tactics. Midas into Aghs+Refresher+Octarine = endless treants without crossing the river.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Where can I bet on qualifiers?

Not watching college football this year, so I need to bet on something. Anyone have advice for a solid site? Found 3 that were "ok".

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
egb.com and Pinnacle seem to be the biggest. There's one other that was just recently a sponsor on BTS or Dream League but can't remember the name.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is this new Alch Greed build on the edge of broken? Looking at the Net Worth during these games is a little fucked up.

Is this new Alch Greed build on the edge of broken? Looking at the Net Worth during these games is a little fucked up.
I think it is heavily draft dependant. Sure he gets a fuck ton of gold and can be agh Santa clause but at the end of the day he is still alchemist. I've been watching the qualifiers pretty much all weekend when I get the chance and he loses just as often as he wins. Aggressive comps with good high ground potential have absolutely wrecked him. While teams he has been on have wrecked more passive line ups. Just don't get in to a farm war with his team and you should be okay.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Biggest come back in the history of Dota just happened. Alliance vs NiP. Pure insanity.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Uh, I completely missed it. I was watching the game until the mid forced push where they got wiped then I turned it off cause I assumed game was over.

Highlights:

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol I was watching the BTS stream so hadn't heard Blitz and Capitalist. The clown factor on the BTS commentary was great if you can find it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
lol I was watching the BTS stream so hadn't heard Blitz and Capitalist. The clown factor on the BTS commentary was great if you can find it.
Yeah that's what I was watching too, during that Bulldong rat the BTS cast totally didn't pay attention, they were like "Alliance lost that fight so bad, they should have been able to win, they didn't even roar and shit", meanwhile BM was top the entire time taking a rax lol and it took them like 2-3mins of chatting to notice the rax were missing.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't even know what to say about that DC and unknown game. I guess Yewar just shitting his pants over and over was too much to overcome. DC may have even had a good chance with the aegis on TC, but DC was just not there to back him up.

groovy_and_sl

shitlord
If you have a spare hour or so and want to watch the unknown DC match 2 I'd recommend this vod:Twitch

Game 2 starts at about 1:14 or so. If you can ignore EE's slobbering of the DC support it's worth it. Mason, ritsu, and some others gleefully watching DC implode makes for some good entertainment.