DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy fuck shut up Nahaz

"Now we see why Sumail wears the Eminem tags, welcome to the Sumail show" /cringe

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
He could be replaced by a telepromter and the commentary would improve, sadly. He's Bruno without any of the ingame knowledge or personality.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Is there another tourny / crowd going on in the same room? The random crowd cheers for nothing is really fucking annoying.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Secret looks really good right now. w33haa is a fucking beast, idk why EG just doesnt ban Windranger and Meepo right away, because I havent seen him play really well on other heroes like SF etc.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hitching your wagon to Puppey was a good call, EE.
I've been thinking for a while that the previous iteration of Secret was based around out playing everyone (much like DK the year before), while this version is about out-thinking their opponents with Puppey, Pieliedie & Envy.

Holy fuck shut up Nahaz

"Now we see why Sumail wears the Eminem tags, welcome to the Sumail show" /cringe
I assume he must have clown pants & shoes on underneath the desk....

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Arteezy gets caught out all the time doing dumb shit.

Artour out farming on his own in the enemy jungle or by rosh and gets ganked via Disrupter ults several times.

Putting Sumail on Beastmaster? ugh...why such a low skill cap hero for him? Its like giving a formula 1 driver a delivery van. Meh, decent finals but I dont think either of these teams are as close to as good as last years versions of themselves.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I don't think Artour played bad on Ember.They lost map control; he has to aggressively farm to stay relevant. Disrupter counters Ember about as hard as Axe counters Brood.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Awesome man, have a good time. Go eat at Irene's or get some bread pudding from Commander's Palace for me.

Seeing Dendi play for another team would be strange as shit. Like watching Favre play for the Vikings or something.
I grew up about an hour away from NO, so I'm pretty well versed on the bad shit that can go down there. Attending the LAN was a pretty awesome experience for someone who loves this game. I bought VIP and showed up Friday during game 2 of eg and mb. I didn't expect there be to a lot of people, but it was lolworthy. I'd say there were like 6 other people there other than me. I basically sat within the same chairs as the casters, managers, and players all weekend. It was kind of cool hearing people like merlini and maelk analyze the game sitting in the crowd, but be completely uncensored. Crowds grew overtime, but I never see them coming back here for DotA again. The smash and CoD stages were always packed. The smash stage in particular was the one that you kept hearing screaming from. Guess that type of games provides for situations like that a lot. VIP was a ripoff, never buy VIP from MLG.

Regarding Nahaz... I can understand how he can be annoying and lacks a whole bunch of knowledge, but he was genuinely one of the nicest guys there and very engaging. There were a good bit of them that felt very snobbish; some teams never came out of the back for any fan interaction at all.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nahaz is just trying to build hype for the game, and incorporate stats so the average viewer can draw conclusions from them... I don't have a problem with him at all, and he's really toned down the interrupting of other casters as well.

I don't get all the hate for the guy, I think he does an awesome job.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Nahaz is just trying to build hype for the game, and incorporate stats so the average viewer can draw conclusions from them... I don't have a problem with him at all, and he's really toned down the interrupting of other casters as well.

I feel like he's a dude that worked a normal job for 20 years and probably hated it like most people, then somehow fell into a gaming scene and he realizes how awesome it is. I can't hate a dude for being happy.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider

The issue is that when all you here is hype it loses all meaning. Just look at the UFC.

In other news, Na`Vi boots everyone, now announces new team starting from Dendi & Sonneiko.... Why wouldn't they simply say they were dropping funn1k, xboct and psm?

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Na'vi should have done this shit the day after they lost at ti5 along with all the rest of the teams who reshuffled. Now who are they going to get who is even established? Singsing and the others who cant ever stay on a team? /boggle

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, MFF is back... yesterday it was SingSing, Ar1se, Demon, Yapzor and FluffNStuff (standin for kebap)

The NaVi roster today is Dendi, Sonneiko, Funn1k, Ditya Ra & AlwaysWannaFly. The last two are currently on other teams so....

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do people actually like Singsing? All the Dota youtube channels post like 3 videos a day of him and I can't stand him. I don't get it.