DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't know, that one Roshan fight was REALLY close, a few things going differently and the game would have been entirely different, if Alliance instead gets a kill, they probably snowball the fight into a full wipe, take rosh, take bot and mid T2, and they're now 15k ahead with a bear with AC and shit. But instead Puppey got some crazy graves, Prophet was in the back autoattacking people while being ignored, and they ended with 4people at like 10% health. After that game was more or less over due to track kills.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
It doesn't move quill stacks does it? Lion & Lina. But this was all true with the old void, I recall at TI4 void backtracking big nukes /shrug. I guess the new one is more skill based in both directions, void can save to dodge spells and opponents can save skills until after he's used it.

Secret totally outplayed Alliance, I was surprised everyone favoured the Alliance draft. To me it seemed as soon as they got past the early-mid game Alliance only had the bear. /shrug
With BB I was thinking about time dilation making him not be able to spam quill spray or goo for 12+ seconds on at 18 sec cool down.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
*cough* Jacky Mao *cough*

Kidding of course. Dota2 is just hard. Adjusting to the meta changes in a game with so many 'viable' heroes in the pool is really difficult. Never stale though!

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Damn, I really like seeing Alliance lose, guess today is not my day.

Secret got terribly outdrafted in the last game, they thought they had the batrider covered with oracle, but silencer shows up to ruin the day. There have been some brilliance and it's obvious that their teamfight execution is still top notch, but they need to grind some qualifiers to stop drafting wacky crap.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The EG v Vega game 1 was about as clean an EG performance you will see. Rtz owning mid on OD, Universe showing the world how to play Void, Sumail making big plays on Bat Rider (that poor Tusk, lol), Fear not letting anyone die with WW (and setting up Void's Chronos), and I suppose Peter doing things on Venge.

It was a thing of absolute beauty. American Dota, best Dota.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Highest Overall Earnings - eSports Player Rankings :: e-Sports Earnings
  • 42 out of the top 45 are Dota players
  • PPD is top nerd in the world (No wonder he has had such a good mood as of late)
  • Sumail made $1.7m in one year at ages 15-16, in 2015
  • The first League of Legends player comes it at #46, lol indeed
  • CounterStrike's first player on the list comes in at #62
  • Johnathan "Fatal1ty" Wendel is considered the world's first prominent and accomplished professional gamer, only had $400k career earnings
*The data doesn't include sponsorship money, camwhore donations, or Twitch subscriptions

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
The Sylar morph was let alone, and is doing some dmg but i dont think he is doing all this work like the caster make it seem.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
jugg + aura is so mcuh dmg for EG, but that rampage that fucking awesome rampage the dmg TA put out was unreal and goes to show you yeah blackhole is good but you need blink i understand you build support but you need blink my 2 cents

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TA psi blades hit Arteezy twice and took him to half health.

And yea. Fear whiffing on black holes vs rotk hitting ravages late was a big difference. They had no follow up damage though, the ET really didnt do shit that game either except on some solo kills.

Summary of G3: Universe Void is something to be feared. He whiffed the one, but big difference between that hero and Elder Titan with him at the wheel. Void just wrecks Zeus also