DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Seems it was gold before, exp after.

He's also had a bunch of buffs since, the hero moves faster. The bear also did not have mana at the time (iirc) which meant it couldn't TP to another lane and had to walk there instead.
TBH none of those buffs outweight how big the bugged Armlet was.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The bounty buffs on the bear really incentivized murdering it. The bear used to be used to cut waves at time zero to ensure creeps hit the tower, because if you lost a bear to get waves it was always worth. But feeding your bear even once is a fast way to lose a lane now in the early game given the values. One other core change was the cooldown of taking damage not allowing Resummoning or Q recalls. A caught bear now dies. I'm not sure if this was changed by TI3 or not, Alliances understanding of maximum gold efficiency from stacking, and buyouts was probably their most exploited strategy trait of TI3. Prophet and Druid are just two of the most abusive at this at the time.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Puppey just needs to get the fuck away from EE as soon as possible. EE couldn't finish a game on c9, and now Secret can't. Shit keeps happening over and over.

And EG is giving Spirit the fuckin business.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
OG got 2-0 by VG
EG is good OG 2-0 them
and watching OG play against tspirit is sad.

OG.miracle Invoker is fucking awesome to watch.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
TI3 champs commentating TI4 champs playing TI5 champs, pretty hilarious. They're just riding RTZ all game and the donations are going wild.

EG doing EG things.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just got to briefly glance through it but seems like they took the feedback from last time and changed some things up for the better. The quest paths look neat with some good challenges and the Battle Points being separate for wagering and not tied directly to the other stuff is an improvement. Probably won't play anything until tomorrow though.

The Winter Treasure II courier is freaking awesome though. That Ribonacci or whatever it is called.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Puppey just needs to get the fuck away from EE as soon as possible. EE couldn't finish a game on c9, and now Secret can't. Shit keeps happening over and over.

And EG is giving Spirit the fuckin business.
I think there is a certain amount of inflexibility in their drafts, puppey was doing the same sort of stuff @ DAC last year before s4 took over. Though obviously we don't know if its his choices as a drafter or if the players versatility put him in the situation.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
EG just lost game 1 against EHOME that might as well have been 4v5. EHOME's morphling barely showed up.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess people don't like my attitude.

rrr_img_124311.png