DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
MDL must be the first tournament where the unofficial cast has 10x as many viewers as the official one.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Anybody else having their battle pass not showing up this morning?

Edit: NVM, servers must have been borked.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
SingSing is streaming for Cloud 9 apparently? I wonder what they get out of the arrangement really.

These tournaments held in Asia don't hold my interest at all, the timezone is just too far out to watch. Makes me wonder whether I'll be able to get into the next two majors, when viewed from that perspective maybe Frankfurt should have been the second major and Shang Hai or Phillipines the first.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'd have to agree that the new Compendium/Pass is pretty nice. The only downer so far is the Winter Terrain being pass specific which is bullshit.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Watching EE play ember, I think his biggest problem playing carry there are situations where you should fight, but he chooses to farm. Ember gets his first big power spike when he hits 6. EE farms through it. It may not be him, but the team's playstyle.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
So if I want to start playing ranked games, which mode do people play? Does ranked all pick have bans, or is it the same as normal mode?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Ranked AP is like the only played mode, random draft maybe if you are sick of all the fotm crap, but the games can be really wonky.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Ranked AP has no bans, but it is a forced alternating pick with a longer pick time. Each team loses gold if none of their players pick each phase. In this way its pick phase is different than just normal AP.

niss_sl

shitlord
I'm just going through the most recent tourny OG games and jesus miracle is insane. Not sure why people aren't instabanning invoker every single time.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Finished the support questline in the battle pass. Some of the objectives are fun, but others are a bit weird, you definitely have to pick appropriate heroes and positions, I know I got the 100s of stuns as a shaker barely in 50 minute game, then they nerfed it. Similarly getting 25min scepter on Jakiro involved me sitting in the offlane and buying zero wards. 10min arcanes are doable if you get a good start, but forget about it if you are against invis hero and you are the only support, on the other hand if you are good at securing runes, the first quest for the midlaners can be easily done on a support.

5 000 damage with AA ultimate was good, no more farming blasts.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I swear I've never seen a game like this. We team fought the shit out of them, pay not attention to my score it is 1:30am.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The real carry is the Kunkka
biggrin.png

Speaking of games I had no business winning:
1) Me feeding
2) Terrible lanes
3) Zero lategame

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
6.86e

Savage Roar cooldown increased from 28/24/20/16 to 38/32/26/20
Earth Spirit's Scepter Enchant Remnant cast range reduced from 600 to 125

That LD nerf is really mild, you still get 2 roars off in a fight unless they focus your bear.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This compendium is amazingly awesome. I have had some of the best games plugging away at quests and there are enough of them that people aren't all bottle-necked on the same ones. It is great.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm so god damn awful at this game, i tried playing Sniper with my buddy who was actually carrying me the other day as Juggernaut.

I just wanted to hit people with that sweet sweet AWP ultimate lol
frown.png
had some russian kid shit talking me on mic which was pretty entertaining to fuck around with some salty dude like that though.

I'll stick to babbys first MOBA: HOTS lol

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My buddy and I are always on the lookout for more friendly, non-Peruvians to play with, so if any of you fine gentlemen in the 3k-4k range fit that description hit me up!

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I'm a little bit higher - my highest is 4800 but I"m sitting at a solid 4350 right now. I'm always game, use the rerolled in game channel too. Once they took out guilds the channel never repopulated. I'm Rethan# on steam with a Battlemech for an icon. I'm consumed by X-Com 2, but I'm happy to stack.