DOTA 2

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GodZ looks like hes right out of Culture Club from the 80s. Blitz rocking santa socks and winter with ankle socks and dress pants.

Dont have to be GQ, but holy shit =|

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would say that Merlini seems to be the only one dressed alright, but he may just be benefiting from being the only person whose shoes are covered up by the damn coffee table
tongue.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, Merlini seems to not be your typical neckbeard. Dota subculture seems only to be outdone by the Mtg kids =|

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
GodZ looks like hes right out of Culture Club from the 80s. Blitz rocking santa socks and winter with ankle socks and dress pants.

Dont have to be GQ, but holy shit =|
Yea he looks like a british schoolboy (whose 6'5" or whatever hah) today. Didn't he have a bright blue blazer with white elbow patches yesterday?

I actually dont think the rest look bad, though I hate dress shoes, they always look stupid.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't ever accuse EG of not playing with balls. If they feel they can beat you, they'll go right at your best strat.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
MoonMeander is a pretty great couch guest. Especially since the rest of the panel is scared to death to make anything resembling a joke.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
That liquid vs alliance match up should be the best of the first round. If I'm remembering right alliance got the invite over liquid so they should be pretty motivated to beat them. I may be remembering wrong but wasn't it someone in liquid who tweeted that "if you buff A's heroes you should invite them" or was that someone else?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Liquid gonna get smashed by Alliance, I'm more looking forward to Frankfurt finals rematch in Secret vs OG, but honestly I feel like it's gonna be stomp one way or another.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if MVP has really turned it up a notch and winds up going Full Korea and obliterating everyone. EG should easily get past Fanatic, then its 50/50 vs Secret/OG. I would love for MVP to derail the Alliance train hard. Also, LGD, last chinese hope.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh I hate alliance i really really hope they lose. Fanbois everywhere esp reddit. And not bc of that loda is just a douche. Plus misery was right

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh nice, it is set up like TI. Doesn't look like they have the hardware for all the floor effects though.

rofl the shitshow continues. Way to go.

Made in China.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not a fan of Liquid's draft for game 1.

Then again, I haven't played Dota in a while and I feel like the meta changed big time since December.

Cybsled

The cast audio in game is WTF. English cast sounds like the evil force from Evil Dead traveling around the arena. Even the Russian cast sounds fucked up.

GG Valve