DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
... what other work?

I honestly don't know how most of these guys keep a roof over their heads.
James works for twitch, faceit and owns a talent agency of sorts and GDstudio - he knows almost everybody in esports and has been running event booths for Twitch at like every major LAN in europe. Sometimes he also streams.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Especially if they only pay $12k to host a fucking International. What a joke.
$12k plus basic expenses paid for 2 weeks of work seems pretty reasonable. If they could stick to a stricter schedule, that job wouldn't even be needed.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This tournament... it seems the sleeping Korean juggernaut has finally awoken. MVP used to be a joke team, like "Oh look, the Koreans think they can play Dota too!". Now 6-0, they are on a rampage. And if they sweep the tournament and come in first, it is only going to get much worse (for every other team). If they go back to South Korea with a million dollars or whatever first place is, that will make the news there, and other E-Sports orgs will take notice and start fielding teams. Then it won't be too long until it is LoL/SC territory and the Koreans run the show.

On a not so hyperbolic level, this tournament is clown shoes. For the US (and I guess english speaking Europe), our stream is dogshit. For China, they now have 5 out of 5 teams in the loser's bracket on Day 1 of the main event, at the biggest tournament ever in their own backyard. Whats worse, is their last hope, LGD got rolled not by the evil west, but by Korea, the arch nemesis. I am sure to them it will be like TI4 was for the US/West. A Chinese v Chinese finals that no one here gave a shit about. If all Chinese teams get eliminated in the bottom 8... hoo boy, that won't go over well in their dota scene. Also, Swindlemelonz of Complexity has been tweeting like crazy of all the stupid problems they are experiencing onsite. Apparently China can't run no tournaments worth a damn (or maybe it is just PerfectWorld, I bet Tencent tourneys run great!).

At least the Russian stream has been going smoothly it seems. Yay V1lat and co.

And to Intrinsic, I really don't have anything against any of the players on Alliance. But I despise the way they play DotA. Loda losing on his signature Naga Siren gave me such joy. That hero is a cancer, it is designed around NOT engaging the enemy team at all (which fits right into their ratting playstyle, which is garbage). I am still salty about TI3, it was the last time we got to see Golden Age Na'Vi and Alliance ruined it with Prophet/Naga. Enjoy your best of 1 Alliance.
Ruined ti 3 by giving us the best series the history of dota, ok then

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gaben is going to murder someone after all this is said and done. This major has been a total shitshow ;p Which is too bad, because the compendium was awesome.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Really looking forward to Liquid vs. MVP. They both employed similar drafts snagging NP first.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OG seems to be able to make any kind of draft work that would look crazy if drafted by most other teams

Northerner

N00b
Well, that last draft didn't work out so well for them. This is actually a pretty interesting meta at the pro level though!

EDIT: This draft (game three) is a pretty brave one for OD. We'll see though, both sides are a bit odd.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
That BKB echo slam dodge was crazy, I'd have to go back and see if EE had vision of him or reacted to the blink purely, but damn. It is fun to make fun of EE but sometimes you're just like PogChamp. Not to mention he's Aghs / Mael, lol.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, I guess I was wrong. g3 draft was awful. Notail did zero on Razor and Terrorblade really did nothing either

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
This tournaments is weird, I'm Secret fangay, but I still didn't think they had a chance to beat OG.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Its okay bro. I'm not only the President I'm a client. Our next meeting is Friday in the Church off Cherry Street.

I wish Cap could figure out how to pronounce Impetus, but it is probably hard with Blitz's 3" cock in your mouth.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
BTS crew > JD crew /gangsigns

I was rooting for Ehome, the only way you can enjoy watching Alliance is if you like dick in your ass from a Kelly strap on