DOTA 2

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, match was supposed to start at 6pm PST. I figured I'd maybe catch game 3 if they had it.

Got back from the gym and it's now 8pm PST...2 minutes into the game.

Shanghai Major is a fucking disaster (/Tobi).

Edit: This match is entertaining as hell.

Edit2: I take that back. MVP is super aggressive and are just throwing it now.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was pretty surprised at how aggro MVP decided to be in that game. Maybe they were just unlucky to walk into the entirety of Liquid on a couple of those gank attempts?

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Liquid knew what they were doing. If 1 guy was showing on the map, he was baiting with his teammates in the fog. Man, that game was 10/10 excitement. That game was a god damn brawl.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
MVP decided they would try to show everyone they could do something different and got smashed. Stick with what you know

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why does it feel like EG just got every hero they've ever wanted?

edit: WTF REPORT VS

edit2: Fear misplayed that so hard...

Northerner

N00b
This isn't over yet but yeah, rough start as expected for TS.

EDIT: Ok. That was a clusterfuck of a smoke.

EDIT2: Followed later by a goddamned sweet teamfight, followed shortly by a throwaway. EE is so good when good, so bad when bad.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
A couple of his swaps were highly questionable. Unless he was going for some swap in, die, vengeance aura, or something I have no idea. They looked way out of place. Also I think Sumail lasso'd the bear wrong in 1 or 2 spots. There was a fight at bot T2 I think, where Sumail lasso'd bear and drug him past RTZ and they lost all damage on the bear completely.