DOTA 2

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Watching G3 Secret vs EG. I think envy just isn't used to playing Ember vs Nyxx, most of the 'bad' pickups involved him getting stunned via carapace or invis.
Or blinking from a safe hill into 4 heroes without a remnant up so he could do minor damage to full health people.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been a while that I've seen a CM kick ass in a game. PPD is making Chessie's life hell.

edit: Wow, PPD with another great play with the force staff on Sven.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would have lost lots of money on Invoker's build. I was sure he would be sunstriking with universe for the first 25 mins.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
15 minutes, all of dire is level 9 or less (most less). An Engima level 4 conversion creep wave basically solo's any of the CoL hero. Like they can't even do anything against the conversions. Forget Invoker, Drow, Nyx.

18m GG. Wow.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tournament almost over and we still get Chinese clips on the english stream.... Also, these team intros.... worse than the shitty commercials for gaming gear made by marketing people who have no familiarity with gaming.

Is it just me or are the desk laptops getting bigger left to right?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
MVP going to win this b/c Mushi has the shit looking Lifestealer cosmetic and Forev has a huge fucking hammer.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I want to punch Cap in the face every time he says Casket for WD. It is a cask. Not a casket. Like a cask of ale. You stupid fuck.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
I don't like capitalism casting. He's so clueless all the time "why is lifestealer is in the centaur for so long? he's wasting farm" followed by centaur stun, infest and vs stun into that void with a death. Then he says "oh I guess that's what they were doing" like, wtf.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure what you mean, as I missed the first part of it. Looked like Fnatic had a ~10k gold lead during the break...and then have completely thrown it after that fight mentioned above.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Not sure what you mean, as I missed the first part of it. Looked like Fnatic had a ~10k gold lead during the break...and then have completely thrown it after that fight mentioned above.
As soon as fnatic failed to win between 15-25ish the game was beyond lost. Fnatic had 3 creeps that were just pretending to be players.