DOTA 2

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm hearing Bulba is bad at dota and there is a reason he has been teamless for years. Confirm, deny?

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I see some better team fights in some of my 2k mmr games than what EG was doing. Didn't catch the whole game because of work but some sloppy shit from Aui and bulba. Especially Aui blinking into chrono and dueling the liquid support in the back outside their mid T3.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is what needs to happen after Manila for EG

Bulba--> captain where he belongs
Aui-->back to support
Fear-->back to carry
Zai returns to offlane

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm hearing Bulba is bad at dota and there is a reason he has been teamless for years. Confirm, deny?
He coached EG to TI victory, if that's what you mean. He has been the second best NA offlaner for ages, which is no small feat when the first is Universe, EG's current problems can be linked to the shuffle they have been unwillingly thrown into. They have nothing to lose until TI rolls around, since their spot is guaranteed after Newbee invite last year. If they will figure out how their current lineup can work, it's great, if they don't, the post TI-shuffle still leaves them as one of the teams with the strongest backing in the scene.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
He was on Team Tinker including the period where they looked competitive (though also the period where they weren't).

Finally got around to watching Secret vs Newbee G2, interesting game but really both cores needed the grave, didn't really feel the impact of dark seer at all; they really needed something that could counter initiate, felt like EE or Arteezy had to stand out in front and newbee could do whatever they wanted to the hero.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
New Secret is looking much worse than new EG...though neither look great. [A] just dumpstered Secret
I wonder if both teams are in the 'dont scrim' camp. I buy the logic for teams who have played together for a long time, but otherwise I think they don't really learn to play with each other.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if both teams are in the 'dont scrim' camp. I buy the logic for teams who have played together for a long time, but otherwise I think they don't really learn to play with each other.
I think they have been in full prep mode for a while, Secret has been bootcamping in Istanbul. Might be different ideas clashing together or they need to figure out a style that works for them, old Secret has been pretty set in stone when it came to that, now they need to relearn all of that. If they bomb out of Major, I'll be getting worried but 6.87 has been the equalizer, anybody who thinks team A or B is "favored" is talking out of their ass. The clear favorite almost never wins.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Despite losing, I thought that was a hell of a performance from Alliance. Of all things, the Bat aghs does it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah that's kinda bat lategame, pretty much worthless all game, get one good ult, win game. That agh ult can be so strong though, went right through the linken.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that was a pretty intense game, I thought Loda had reached the tipping point maybe. He got caught out that one time at the end, then the bat and lasso. Really felt down to the wire and played greatly by both sides.