DOTA 2

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Okay, so I went and watched a video about it and now I'm tempted to buy the level 50 one. It sounds like there's a decent chance that I'd be able to hit 125. I just wonder how many games per week I'd need to play to hit it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've been thinking about playing some DOTA again. Do games at the trench tier levels still commonly last 45m+?

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Okay, so I went and watched a video about it and now I'm tempted to buy the level 50 one. It sounds like there's a decent chance that I'd be able to hit 125. I just wonder how many games per week I'd need to play to hit it.
Really depends if you win games or not. If you win every single wager you make, then that is 2 levels per week with 1000 battlepoints as your pool. Then you have the weekly quests and the actual path quests which can potentially net you close to a level if you get the rank 3 time/benchmark.

I've been thinking about playing some DOTA again. Do games at the trench tier levels still commonly last 45m+?
Unless one team starts to steamroll, then yes.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Me and 6 of my friends all got the Jug's heal totem item yesterday from our Tier 1 chest... hrmm. Hardly seems like coincidence.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I spent $50 and hit level 104. I question whether they held out on new sets for the last 3-4 months just to make the community hungry for this release. At one point, sets were being released weekly and that's definitely not the case anymore, not that I have a problem with it either. Getting a rare seems basically impossible these days. My stack and I dropped a decent amount of money combined and no one hit anything worthwhile.
I think I'll buy lvl 50 and then see what lvl I hit at the end, the immortals are usually cheaper to buy from the market if it's a hero I play often (OMG the weaver one is tits)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think the Level 50 pack gives you enough Treasure Is to get all the commons, doesn't it? Maybe it is one short.

Don't forget to go in to Community Challenge and drop Lina's Fireballs to claim more free points.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
So on the questline paths. If you don't get a 3 star success, can you go back later and redo it to get a 3 star after you've completed later steps? Cause I'd like to finish the questline to guarantee the skin first, then work on getting the 'special' version of it later.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm pretty sure you can redo them, wouldn't make any sense otherwise and TBH this time the special styles look like ass and don't fit the heroes at all.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I think the Level 50 pack gives you enough Treasure Is to get all the commons, doesn't it? Maybe it is one short.

Don't forget to go in to Community Challenge and drop Lina's Fireballs to claim more free points.
All except one.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The compendium brings the noobs out. I am wrecking them so hard.
Yea, I've found that I've been getting some really, really easy games and with the same flip of the coin getting paired with players that seem like they haven't played in forever. The rage within the new ranked queue I've seen has been impressive.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I generally don't play ranked, but the new ranked queue has gotten some of my friends to drag me into games to 'reset their MMR', and it has been horribly painful. Having heard all them bitch about how the MMR Trench is inescapable, I get the feeling they are right where they belong.

Finally finished the Wind Ranger questline. Trying to go back now and perfect it, but holy hell I suck at double shackle shots.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So after ages I got one of the rare items from a chest, I'm now the proud owner of a golden pussy.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Nice! We had a pretty good series of games last night trying to knock out quests. The do damage to 20 heros within 5 second or whatever is strange. I was up to 17/20 for three stars and twice had a four man aghs CM ult and couldn't get the last three ticks. Only thing we could think of was the random nature of her ult. Might try SK after I finish up these last few for the Windwaifu set.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Certain heroes align to certain quests very well. As you mentioned, Sand King is perfect for that one since his ultimate is damage in .1 second intervals or whatever, which makes it super easy. Similarly I breezed through the 250 seconds of hero slows with Veno, got it in about 20 mins of a 30 min game.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
6.87d:
--
* Doom cooldown increased from 125 to 140
* Armlet health drain increased from 40 to 45 per second
* Sun Ray cooldown increased from 20 to 26
* Beastmaster Boar Attack Damage reduced from 15/30/45/60 to 10/25/40/55
* Call of the Wild Hawk/Boar manacost increased from 15 to 25
* Rolling Boulder slow duration reduced from 2 to 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0
* Lion's base intelligence reduced by 2
* Track self bonus gold reduced from 200/275/350 to 170/260/350