DOTA 2

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you took out the Shadow Demon for a Slark, this would be the typical lineup in my pubs. :) Rofl.

Ladro

Anomaly
Sometimes I think they artificially incite drama into TI, like, let's send one of the best teams to the lower bracket just to drive up views and energy for the tournament. I hope Secret loses today just to shoot those hopes down so maybe I'm rooting for that drama anyway?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lul, yeah... I had OG running the table. My bracket is broke.

Dota is a flukey game some times. I like MVP though, so I am not all that torn up about the upset.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The good thing, similar to the NCAA tournament, is now I can just enjoy shit.

I can root for DC and EG all the way. I'll also probably watch a lot of Newbee, MVP, and EHOME just cause I enjoy their games.

DC doing really well laning in game 1.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You forgot to type ALLIANCE bro. Jon, Jerry, Henry, Joe, and Gus got their 2nd TI in their sights.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I only like watching Alliance play in a "Haha, Alliance just beat that team with their retardo rat" kind of way.

I guess that's not entirely true. Dong has been playing stuff other than LD and NP.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sometimes I think they artificially incite drama into TI, like, let's send one of the best teams to the lower bracket just to drive up views and energy for the tournament. I hope Secret loses today just to shoot those hopes down so maybe I'm rooting for that drama anyway?

When you look at the Bo1s its crazy how stacked they are compared to last year.

I only like watching Alliance play in a "Haha, Alliance just beat that team with their retardo rat" kind of way.

I guess that's not entirely true. Dong has been playing stuff other than LD and NP.

What, like Brood? ;)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
All those missed calls by Axe hurt, and the Rubick play was pretty money.

I think if Axe had been able to get more farm by better engagements earlier, they would've had the damage to actually kill someone. But by the end they were getting rolled.