DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I think they are pretty confident vs DC judging by g3, so why not pull out something crazy that makes people think you gonna pick techies later ? Also DC playing like trash.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think they are pretty confident vs DC judging by g3, so why not pull out something crazy that makes people think you gonna pick techies later ? Also DC playing like trash.

I think they were finally confident in their place in the tournament (group stage was mediocre for them) and wanted to try stuff. Given how badly it went I doubt they try techies again.

Morphling doesn't feel like a hero, I think teams have won with him but I think its often been despite the hero.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Morphling just can't play from behind, one of the very worst. That and w33's performance was dreadful.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Matumbaman? I can't sort through Datdota on my phone. Otherwise yeah, it seems to take forever to come online and if you don't have a draft suited to wait for that timing, I dunno.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
TNC doesn't have much chance to go very far but I gotta pull for Jimmy. He's like an asian old man fear at this point. Been on the scene a long time.
Speaking of, what ever happened to singsing? He not on a team I assume?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I feel like my opinion of Jimmy is how others think of Loda. And I really don't have a great excuse for it, I just think he's a little punk bitch and can't stand him.

This game is boring so far compared to the others. Want to stay awake and see the rest though, but only had like 3 hours of sleep last night.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Matumbaman? I can't sort through Datdota on my phone. Otherwise yeah, it seems to take forever to come online and if you don't have a draft suited to wait for that timing, I dunno.

Isn't datdota broken? I haven't been able to load data on the site for months.

I think he's on Kaipi?

Liquid wiki says yes, but they currently only have 4 members.

Sing is on Kaipi, the missing player is Zai who played with them briefly after the qualifiers. I have this vague recollection of Sing saying that they weren't disbanding, he hasn't been streaming which in the past has meant he's been grinding usually for a team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh maybe that's why I couldn't use it, hah! Was waiting for the wife at the airport and figured it was just my phone.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't datdota broken? I haven't been able to load data on the site for months.

Sing is on Kaipi, the missing player is Zai who played with them briefly after the qualifiers. I have this vague recollection of Sing saying that they weren't disbanding, he hasn't been streaming which in the past has meant he's been grinding usually for a team.

ya that's what I was wondering since his stream did so well - gotta be a bitch picking between those sweet sweet twitch subs and donations and actually trying to win tournys.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like my opinion of Jimmy is how others think of Loda. And I really don't have a great excuse for it, I just think he's a little punk bitch and can't stand him.

This game is boring so far compared to the others. Want to stay awake and see the rest though, but only had like 3 hours of sleep last night.
I wish the Liquid/Na'vi game were on next.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
ya that's what I was wondering since his stream did so well - gotta be a bitch picking between those sweet sweet twitch subs and donations and actually trying to win tournys.

Yea, I'm sure between subs & donation spam he would be doing pretty well. Though I don't think he has as many viewers as he once did for whatever reason.

Go Jimmy.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vici kinda played like a team that didn't have any clue what they had to do. Mek? AFK Axe? Just bizarre.