DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Damn, absolute dogshit play by Alliance. What a waste of a game. Old Chicken and EHOME just walked through that one. s4 making stupid decisions, Loda being worthless, ganking SK 3x without detection... just terrible.

Missed everything in between the breaks, sounds like that was a good thing if it involved Slacks in any way. Shit that I took was probably more entertaining than him.

Oh look SD and Mirana again /jerkoff motion

Needless

Toe Sucker
Batrider seems really god damn good.

Whats a good starter carry by the way? I need an alternative to pudge, the one seasonal ranked game i played he was banned so i played shadow shaman which was kinda boring lol

I was thinking of just trying Sven.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
This is superbly well executed by EHOME, I picked Newbee to win over Wings, I wish I knew EHOME was going to clean it up this year.

By the laws of TI, the title must go back East this year.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, this one is over. The fight where Sven got blocked out of the fight in the radiant jungle, and they still shit stomped Alliance, was all you needed to know.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Huh this thing Purge is using looks in engine? Is this the new results page they're rolling out?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Looking like it's most likely gonna be 2 Eastern teams at this point. None of the Western teams have showed any type of hope of being able to compete with this.