DOTA 2

Northerner

N00b
GG boys.

I mean, shitty game by Secret but nice hold against the odds for as long as it lasted! Shoulda never put themselves in that position of course.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, not sure this one is on EE. The draft was a little baffling and Maybe is just raping faces. Ain't over but it isn't looking good for sure. (Ok, probably over.)

Maybe is really so damn good. LGD is actually a really solid team, I am not sure how much of a difference September/Banana make as they are the 4? I believe, but they have been struggling despite having some top notch talent.

Edit: Also, I know we are all cognizant of this but, I am always amazed with the player intros when its like "Ah Mushi, god he has been playing forever, oh.... he is only 25.... fuck I'm old."

Last edited:

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
That secret LGD game. LGD looks solid maybe with the RNGesus on his side hope it lasts all the way through.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe is really so damn good. LGD is actually a really solid team, I am not sure how much of a difference September/Banana make as they are the 4? I believe, but they have been struggling despite having some top notch talent.

Edit: Also, I know we are all cognizant of this but, I am always amazed with the player intros when its like "Ah Mushi, god he has been playing forever, oh.... he is only 25.... fuck I'm old."

Just think, Kuroky has been playing dota for a decade.... and he's 23....

Whats up with bLink on Wings, he looks like he's 45 in the intros.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well, there is always one team every TI where they clearly just are't at the same level as everyone else. Poor Synderen, better luck next year.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Godz's analysis is spot on. Time for Na'vi to put up or shut up. Gotta break through some real teams.