DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The number of games this tournament where the carry blindly walks up hill into the entire enemy team is ridiculous.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
PA feeling very weak. I recall the old days she'd go phase drums then fight but with the drums stats nerf the item loses a lot of value for non-int heroes. The Echo Sabre trigger doesn't help her either. I wonder if she could go first item Vanguard, the hero wants Abyssal eventually (though the damage nerf again hurt her).

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There was that one game, I think Newbee maybe, picked PA and just fucking wrecked the other team.

Edit: Maybe game 2 of MVP/Newbee in the group stage? MVP picked PA and won it. It's hard to figure out which game it was I'm thinking of.

Edit2: I think it was actually game 3 of MVP vs OG in the upper bracket round 1. PA shit all over them. And apparently MVP has picked a LOT of PA.

They've picked PA in 7 out of 18 games, and won 6 of them (only loss is the game they just played).

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Wings is amazing to watch. Great drafts, great picks, huge variety, high skill. aggressive, and wrecking shop. Pudge / Techies / Warlock? And that's in the past 2 series alone.

I jumped on the Wings bandwagon about 6-8 months ago. Tried to find some of their official gear a few months ago, but there was nothing to be had. They have some goofball tshift with a zipper on the side. Dudes are by far my favorite team at this point.