DOTA 2

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWL

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've never cheered like I just did for a video game in my life, and I attended TI4. That was fucking unbelievable. Best game i've ever watched.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sumail is good at dota.

CpjEXcNUEAARPhw.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ehome went stupid and tried to high ground repeatedly instead of choking them out with 30min of farming 80% of the map.

Was kinda painful to watch them faceplant over and over.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
They were 20k up though, you dont get much more of an advantage than that, along with aegis and TWO cheese. What more could they have done. What a game.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
They were 20k up though, you dont get much more of an advantage than that, along with aegis and TWO cheese. What more could they have done. What a game.

They had EG really cornered before the first high ground push, then Ice getting picked a few minutes later bottom.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

Farm map to 20,001+, wait for a pick, force a buy back, then tease highground while trying to punish the buy back . . . pretty standard stuff when you have map control and are in the end game.