DOTA 2

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else getting just incredibly bad teams since the release of the new TI stuff? Maybe I've crossed over into a harder MMR, but I've seen so many newbs and scrubs, it boggles the mind.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
It will attract a lot of new or returning (thusly out of practice) players. Happens. Just keep chugging along.
DoTA gonna DoTA.

Side note, I don't get to play as much as I would like but fuck I would love some people to play with.
I'm not amazing but I'm not complete garbage either. I do, like most others, significantly better with a competent and fun team. Just made a new acct but I'll start joining FiresOfHeaven or FOH chat when I do play. I'm down for both fun games and competitive ranked shit.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else getting just incredibly bad teams since the release of the new TI stuff? Maybe I've crossed over into a harder MMR, but I've seen so many newbs and scrubs, it boggles the mind.

Season ranked is complete aids. I got paired with what I think were a group of friends trying to complete some shit quest. We got destroyed. Another game I played was vs a bunch of sharks w/ me and some newbs. The other team bet like 2k BP and stomped us.

Del

Vyemm Raider
I did for the first couple days, but now I'm presently enjoying a 10 game win streak. :smuggly:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I did for the first couple days, but now I'm presently enjoying a 10 game win streak. :smuggly:
Exactly, I lost a few where I felt completely outmatched but then I won like 4 ez games in a row. Apparently I can't play Axe for shit, and the daily/weekly quests mean a lot of people try new roles/heroes and there is nothing more frustrating than having shit supports as a carry.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have two, I won't be going this year. Although, I could swear they were still on sale a week ago or so.

Out of curiosity i just checked and got one, i would have definitely taken yours but i figure just shipping them up to CA would be a lot less hassle lol

Thanks!

My pnas is ready for seattle~

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God, I love it when the TI compendium drops. My win % goes up at least 10% with all these casuals coming back and trying to play hero's for quests they have never played before.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Added you Fight. I didn't even know we had a discord channel. Joined that last night as well.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Start idling in custom chat channel foh you turds, it starts with you. Channel will never get big if everyone leaves when its empty.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
All trolls, all night...IO in 4 games straight. I abandoned a game just now. Couldn't do it.