DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Same haha (and no rares tho)
CM one is the best too, shame icefrog will change it since reddit is crying you cant tell who it is when cast on multiple heroes

Im gonna cave at one point to get the sounds, i need the Waow sound to tilt my team everytime they fuck up slightly
I don't think it will, they bitch way too much. The BB immortal that das +50 dmg to your fps is much more worrying, at least it seems like the underwater terrain is optimized properly this time.

I like the dick measuring contest at the start of every game. Seriously, the new towers are a tiny bit too phalic for it to be a coincidence.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Battle pass time boys. Gonna say fuck it and do the level 75 since I don't get to play enough. I feel zero regret, DoTA has been free entertainment for over 10 years, happy to support TI7.

I was considering just dropping like 200$ on levels and getting some cool shit using 'I want to support TI7 and Valve' as an excuse but I can't quite bring myself to go above $50 hahahah. God forbid I get drunk and do this shit, I will drain my fucking bank account. Love the new terrain.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Think I dropped about $200 last year to get the mini aegis. That won't be happening again. Lol

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Everybody's tryharding so much now, nothing like sieging HG vs Kotl+Pudge. It came down to like 20 min farmfest where they refused to leave the base until we got fat enough to bulldoze through.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Never give up
what..; fucking imgur

x4HYC

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Hahha man I did the same thing. Had a great random AP game where everyone just so happened to get along. We partied up expecting to get our shit stomped by an actual well put together team. We were laughing and we're all like FUUUCK IT let's go all in!

Ended up fucking destroying them and it was a great feeling.

• 1Solidarity

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Now that I'm not hammered and can figure out how to post an image. This is what I was trying to post last night lol. This was with Dandain and I.
NCpc0Se.png

• 4Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anyone know a reliable way to get a midweek ticket? I thought a friend had one but he only had a finals ticket

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Slardar skin only from battle cup? I barely even know what that garbage is, much less how to enter it.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played in one Battlecup. Our team captain fucked us in the draft. We got a pushing/ganking lineup, yet we somehow let the game go 60 min's against a Naga and a Phantom Assassin. Capt drafts me Ursa as a last-pick safelane carry (wtf) and starting at the 25 min mark I was telling these guys "We need to push to end now, or their farm is going to overwhelm us..."

Then at about the 50 min mark, when it becomes clear that we were fucked, Mr Team Captain guy starts laying into us for "shitty play". After about three high-ground sieges, they overwhelm us and end it. I don't think I played Dota for a week after that.

I unfriended that cuck.

• 1Smuggly

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
What channel are we using these days? Perhaps we should add it to the dota 2 title so maybe we can get some battle cup teams goin as an FoH group.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Just join FOH that's what it always was, but people literally don't fucking join, you can post in this thread all day long but I'll see it when it grows again. The only time we had consistent membership was with in game guilds that forced everyone into a channel.