DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
God damn cr1t triggering the fuck out of me. Less than 100hp on Mirana and instead of throwing two right clicks he missed all the body blocks and she gets out. He's over thinking shit right now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Del

Vyemm Raider
Cr1t is garbage, as a player, as a captain, and as a drafter. Failing hard on the big stage. Sumail is also playing horribly. This team is fucking done.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
He was pretty good as a 4 on OG, but jumping to captain with one year of high level pro doesn't seem to be working. Surprising the team has stayed intact the entire year really.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is the difference between a PPD position 5 and cr1t, really.

HE USED CURSE!!! HE USED CURSE!!!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish ppd was casting so maybe we could watch cr1t get kicked live.

WW x 2 drafts

Seems good dipshit

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
The whole playing not to lose thing always feels like a cop-out to me, I think the actual issue is much earlier and it's a failure to recognize and correct it in a timely manner.

Organizations with money should really be spending dough on sports psychologists, any full time coach should be tracking down information on coaching in sport it isn't really enough to be an ideas guy or friendly ear.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I just don't get Cr1t's drafts, letting Reso get Sven again. Picking WW twice. And his curse usage was abysmal. Sumail is still good. I think the rest of the team is still pretty solid. I just would like to see them perform with a different captain. As much as I like PPD, honestly I think they were doing the same thing right before PPD left. Cute, super wombo combo drafts that are actually tough to execute in a real game. Seems odd cause I think they were doing ok up to TI? Really curious how much of this is on Cr1t vs how much is Fear's coaching, or if PPD is some spectre hanging around over Cr1t's shoulder. But, since I don't think PPD or Fear is going anywhere Cr1t prolly needs to. Those losses to me at the end seemed as much drafting losses as anything.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
So who is the team to beat right now?
All of the remaining Chinese - Newbee, LFY, IG. Unless VP goes on a tear, this TI is Chinese, nobody in the lower bracket right now has any business reaching the loser's finals.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hopefully VP runs the rest of the upper bracket and one of OG/Liquid etc knock all the Chinese teams out in the bottom. Seeing a rematch of VP vs OG in the grand finals would be good stuff

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
A fucking card game? They're saving the big reveals for later right? Like a new hero and various improvements to MMing, etc?