DOTA 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yea pretty sure Gaben said he would never be on anything Valve related ever again. Last I saw he was trying to make some retarded piece of shit Quake remake.

I can't remember, what did he actually do? Said some dumb shit hosting a major right?

Ladro

Anomaly
Wat? Had to salt you bro. Dont hate on a great American.

I only wish 2GD and PPD could be on the same panel.
I deserve that. Sometimes he just sounds like an arrogant prick to me. Great captain and player but I'd rather be watching him in the finals than listen to him theorize is all.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I deserve that. Sometimes he just sounds like an arrogant prick to me. Great captain and player but I'd rather be watching him in the finals than listen to him theorize is all.

He sounds arrogant sometimes because day9 has almost zero game knowledge and often asks retarded questions.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I fucking love PPD. He is easily my favorite gaming personality now. He just shuts down stupidity with such a fine edge.

LET'S GET FUCKING HYPE

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Either way whoever wins TI history will be made. Either a full loser brackets comeback or a two time TI winner team (and 1 two time winner player correct?)

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This is the kind of momentum you have when you're coming off a 2 win streak against one of the best teams at TI.

• 1Solidarity