DOTA 2

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
liquid can fuck up like 8 times and it's still going to be almost impossible for newbie to come back with their lineup

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
IMG_20170812_155638.jpg

turbo

Molten Core Raider
I played DOTA2 for about 1 hr in my life and usually just watch the Tournament events if they are on twitch so minimal understanding but still fun to watch. The one thing i hate about esports......WHY ARE YOU FUCKING GG'ing; i don't give a flying fuck if you have 1 out of 100,000 chance, there is a $10M (well 7M diff?) on the fucking line that you may never have another chance in your life at . JFC, having played real sports year around from age 5 all through way through college football i'm not going to lie......i'd literally punch these little nerdie fucks in the face if they ever quit a game of the magnitude. Fucking kids these days....and don't tell me its bad for "moral" etc....again you are a fucking paid professional and have 10M on the line...I loose my fucking shit when people f6 in smite after we invested 45 minutes in the game.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I played DOTA2 for about 1 hr in my life and usually just watch the Tournament events if they are on twitch so minimal understanding but still fun to watch. The one thing i hate about esports......WHY ARE YOU FUCKING GG'ing; i don't give a flying fuck if you have 1 out of 100,000 chance, there is a $10M (well 7M diff?) on the fucking line that you may never have another chance in your life at . JFC, having played real sports year around from age 5 all through way through college football i'm not going to lie......i'd literally punch these little nerdie fucks in the face if they ever quit a game of the magnitude. Fucking kids these days....and don't tell me its bad for "moral" etc....again you are a fucking paid professional and have 10M on the line...I loose my fucking shit when people f6 in smite after we invested 45 minutes in the game.

The game was impossible for newbie to win. It's bad for team morale to just get your shit pushed in in an impossible game for another 10-20 minutes just based on being too proud to GG.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Because getting asspounded for 20 minutes is going to put you in the correct state of mind for the of the series. You can spare yourself the pain.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Liquid did so much legwork with their games, now people need to ban brood and huskar or at least keep them in mind when drafting.

Furion ban ofc, they get veno and shaker ...

I swear Newbee is going to pick Naix ... guess not.

I'm feeling Newbee

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He sounds arrogant sometimes because day9 has almost zero game knowledge and often asks retarded questions.
Goddamn, Day9 asked PPDbefore game 1 what heroes Newbee needed to pick.

Literally the dumbest question I have ever heard asked on one of these panels. Without knowing what your opponent is picking or banning tell us what heroes they need to pick! I appreciate his energy and hes trying but hes just ignorant of dota and should have never been asked to host.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Goddamn, Day9 asked PPDbefore game 1 what heroes Newbee needed to pick.

Literally the dumbest question I have ever heard asked on one of these panels. Without knowing what your opponent is picking or banning tell us what heroes they need to pick! I appreciate his energy and hes trying but hes just ignorant of dota and should have never been asked to host.

day9 is basically year 1 of dota getting popular sheever

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most of the time in TI the only time anyone gg's out is if it's absolutely hopeless.

In game 1 of the finals here, Newbee was all out of buybacks. They literally probably only saved 1-2 minutes of watching Liquid beat on their buildings.

Last year there were quite a few matches where teams fought back against the impossible (EG/MVP for instance).

Game 2 is looking to be the opposite of game 1. Liquid getting shit on.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Hard game for liquid but it's a little diff then last game draft wise. The comeback isn't as hard.

(as I type this they lose 2 supports)