DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I went to bed halfway through G4, since it felt over, guess I've got something to rewatch today.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The panels story about slacks hiding breakfast sausages in a coffee cup sounded so retarded that i wouldn't be surprised that he would

Then he posts it on twitter this morning, what a guy.

edit: also pretty funny, loaded up dota last night and all of tortdelini's guides were named PussyFucker69

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
ironic thing is probably every person EE has kicked is much better than him lmao

edit: or alternatively, they pretty much all went on to do much better than on his team lol

Last edited:

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well, I don't think EG really needs the money, but, damn. This is what happens when you drop a T1 team in a tournament otherwise populated by T3 teams.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
After watching the host trying to be funny and buy some time, I'll never complain about Slacks again, this is just painful.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I like Eri personally, but yeah his humor is definitely.... regional? The Pinoys seem to love him.

Edit: Jesus, EG v VGJ.T Game 2 was comedy gold. VGJ throws the game not once but twice, while EG goes Battlefury Terroblade and Meteor Hammer Nyx Assassin. What a clown fiesta.

Last edited:

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It feels like the heyday of GSL again, figuring out where the pirate streams and vods are.

ESL is dumb for making their events facebook exclusive, I ain't watching that shit and their VoDs are nonexistent as a cherry on top of the shitcake.

ESL One Genting 2018 • r/DotaVods

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
isn't ccnc & ppd casting it or something? i thought i read that somewhere but haven't verified it
He streamed a bit, but didn't cast the secret games and I don't really like digging through his archive when I can get a pirated vods with official observer and casters, since those are easy to follow while doing other stuff. When pros cast, you need to pay attention to the game otherwise you get lost.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Lol, ESL just started DMCA'ing twitch streams no matter how small, Valve policy be damned.

There's a shitstorm brewing.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It seems they're DMCAing streams that have ads on/are streaming the ESL stream directly instead of the ingame client. Per Valve policy, you can only stream the ingame client and you can't have ads as whoever has the rights for the tournaments have the sole streaming and commercial rights to it.

Apparently BSJ and Brazilian BTS got banned because they messed up with that, but it seems the rest works fine.

Needless

Toe Sucker
they're ignoring valves policy and outright DMCAing any stream that is streaming the games of the main stream regardless, ESL even admitted about it on reddit lol

what a shit show, ESL is such turd lol

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
As a bonus, it makes all the ESL statements looks absolutely stupid.

Besides, I've been mostly just catching up on VoDs, and Secret vs VP game 1 is a must see, seriously, it's as good as the Secret vs Liquid games from Dreamhack.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user