DOTA 2

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
pretty funny how the kacey interview with the russians is the only interview so far where the team didn't totally derp out like little girls

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
OG!! I really wish VGJ would have bought back to defend mid rax. Buy back on ursa after they got megaed seemed pointless. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Hoping for OG vs EG biblethump.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
OG!! I really wish VGJ would have bought back to defend mid rax. Buy back on ursa after they got megaed seemed pointless. Hindsight is 20/20 though. Hoping for OG vs EG biblethump.

well unless vgj goes full tilt they should be able to stomp around pretty handily in the lower bracket

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Those games were crazy close, a slip up from either side would end it, but that last push from Secret reeked of desperation.

Del

Vyemm Raider
Group B have been exposed as frauds.

Go EG! Get RTZ that monkey off his back.

Last edited:

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, Group A going 8-0 is a bit telling. That said, I think EG have secured themselves an easy Top 3 this year. Which is all I really wanted, as that puts them back to where they were in the TI4-TI6 era. I picked VP to win it all before the tournament, but as usual they are choking at TI, so I guess it is going to go to Liquid, unless LGD go fucking bananas in the next series.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
notail made it sound like something big and shady happened by saying it's nobody's business. like fucking someones girl or something

Well... Fly and n0tail have been playing together for like 10-years, and Fly bails taking s4 2-weeks before qualifiers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users