DOTA 2

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm mostly upset about that loss, but i also like OG a lot, my #2 team lol

But fuck seb, seb is awful. Handsome, but awful.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video about Sheever and cancer was rough to watch. Great to see how much the community came to support her though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
cZjV4JaK2PY8GhE_fUC0p2hAkzZuy2IFah9bzKeSdNQ.jpg

and this one is pretty fucken funny considering arteezy was missing the whole series

144540sklwgkrx9l0llylw.jpg

and as a liquid and eg fan recovering from devastation yesterday

a3TTWLw_lwvPW0V_63ooRQt9xAJ1r5D8YUdBkwSEWoU.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Jesus Christ that look on Sumails face says “I’m going to rape your ass with a cheese grater when we get to the locker room”. Serial killer mode engaged.

Needless

Toe Sucker
regardless of how useless arteezy was that game, sumail broke the record of the most kills in a TI game

KING still played out of his mind, god damn that series was insane

edit: those pics tho, y am i crying rn

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remarkable game. Sumail really is staking his claim to the tournament MVP, but you have to win and his team (RTZ) is making that very difficult. The point in the game where he was like, "I will shut Spectre down, you all get your farm and let's go win." It was crazy to have a nearly 30 kill carry go play cat & mouse for 10 minutes while the rest of his team couldn't get anything accomplished.

I know there are a ton of RTZ fans out there, but the kid is a loser if you ask me. He is the Carmello Anthony of Dota.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What was RTZ supposed to do in that scenario? IMO they should've of pushed the high ground when tiny could 1v5. The cat and mouse game did nothing to close out the game and spectre got away multiple times and just created space for the rest of the team to not have to deal with an unstoppable tiny. IMO Sumail made the wrong call that game.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
What was RTZ supposed to do in that scenario? IMO they should've of pushed the high ground when tiny could 1v5. The cat and mouse game did nothing to close out the game and spectre got away multiple times and just created space for the rest of the team to not have to deal with an unstoppable tiny. IMO Sumail made the wrong call that game.

pro tip, sumail doesn't make the calls...

They should have base traded when they had 3 rax and opponents had one and oppenents were all down taking bottom rax. They were all up top w/o TP. This was the mistake.

RTZ was suppose to find his fucking farm btw, he had all the space in the world from sumail recking face

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I feel like I’ve watched some of these kids grow up. I remember one of Sumails first games on EG when he played storm and got killed mid but bought out items and came back to dominate. I remember watching RTZ’s stream when he was a pub star and him playing OD mid as a standin in one of his first LANs. Remember being amazed watching miracle play when he first joined OG.

Some of these kids feel like nephews or younger cousins and I get legit emotions watching them succeed or fail.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sumail Storm spirit is fucking insane, so much fun to watch.

I'm quite happy with this TI, all myfave teams are still in, EG, OG, Liquid, Secret. I hope for a rematch of OG/EG for the final =).

And some commentator said he couldn't picture Sumail playing a hero better that Alchemist, and I thought, WTF Storm Spirit is sumail signature hero.

It wasn't alchemist, i just cant remember which hero, it was maybe some-other non Storm Spirit.

PS: every time i see him play Urza he gets owned. =(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol it's mind blowing to me that both EG and OG are still in it
This TI is amazing

I woke up super late today and missed the first Secret/Liquid game :(