DOTA 2

xzi

Mouthbreather
That was literally the best DOTA moment I've seen in years, good fucking lord

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Topson is insanely talented, that's unreal that your first LAN is TI, and you get to the grand finals lmao

That AW build he does is actually so hard to play lol, thats microing 12 units

God damn this Ti is so good

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
TOPSON. Dude. Jesus.

Where did they find this fucking kid? Amazing.

Wearing my OG shirt from like two years ago as I watch my boys make the Grand Finals at TI8 is an awesome feeling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mean that loss was entirely on Ame trying to manfight an Arc Warden + Double + Illusions in a bubble with no buyback and cd on sunder.

Also, from Nahaz being a pompous ass to Capitalist being a pompous ass....

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Really surprised by OG on the main stage. I thought they were just playing okay, but man they've really gotten hot.

LGD fucking crushed Liquid, and now OG is dominating both EG and LGD back to back. Crazy.

They mentioned it on the Chinese language part of that one panel.

Notail has a very intense stare thing going on. He's sick of going to TI and not raising the aegis in a stone cold serious way.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SPAM
THIS
CHEEZY
TO
HELP
ARTEEZY

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
As an Alliance fangay there's a lot of bias, but s4 is my mvp so far. He's just been solid the entire tournament and making space, playing around the whole map, and creating win conditions for EG. It isn't flashy and there's not a lot of focus on him during the game, but damn that guy is doing work.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As an Alliance fangay there's a lot of bias, but s4 is my mvp so far. He's just been solid the entire tournament and making space, playing around the whole map, and creating win conditions for EG. It isn't flashy and there's not a lot of focus on him during the game, but damn that guy is doing work.
Thats the thing, you kind of pick your poison because if you let Sumail get out of control he dominates, same with s4 if you focus too much on Sumail. S4 created crazy space that game constantly in the side lanes being annoying. Those two have been the playmakers the entire tournament for EG, but its also fly drafting a lineup where he enables all of them as well which before it was basically all on Sumail to carry the game for them.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha that Arteezy poster with the baby twitch icon. Love RTZ cause he's such an easy guy to make fun of but fun to root for.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think this one is going to 3. Brew plus Terror means the first time Arteezy overextends, they're losing a lane of rax.

• 1Smuggly

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
cr1t is a fucking beast, its amazing how s4 and fly to EG from OG made both teams so much better.

How do you not ban his Willow

• 1Like