DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don’t hate Puppey or Secret at all. That interview with Kuro was so bad though. They obviously hate each other and Kaci was trying to ask the hard questions. But neither reconciled the shit enough to actually answer anything. It’s like putting n0tail and Fly on the couch.

Anyways I actually hope Infamous wins this for the story. It’d be hilarious.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Peruvians, lol. They are such trolls, lol.

Is Zai even good at Dota? Has he ever been?

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 2 users

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don’t hate Puppey or Secret at all. That interview with Kuro was so bad though. They obviously hate each other and Kaci was trying to ask the hard questions. But neither reconciled the shit enough to actually answer anything. It’s like putting n0tail and Fly on the couch.

Anyways I actually hope Infamous wins this for the story. It’d be hilarious....

I'm pretty sure there was something about Kuro'ky being at Puppey's wedding post-Secret so it seems unlikely.

fuck, EG is out.

I think I've posted something here before but for me it always feels like EG makes games too hard on themselves with their drafts. Always feels like they have to play themselves back into the game which can work as Sumail & Arteezy are 2 of the games best players but when everyone else shows up and makes it easier on themselves....

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes EG does shit like artesy killing the entire team on lifestealer. or coming back from that 8% win chance, or comming back from megas.,that leave you impressed.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Capitalist comes off as such a pompous ass with his introduction monologues and his proselytizing during games.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Honestly the last OG game I was about to go do something else cause they looked like they were gonna get rolled and they didn't seem to have a draft that could turn it around easily. But then they did just that so eh. I could definitely see them win, and I wouldn't mind.

• 1Like

Cybsled

They've looked pretty unstoppable.

I'm curious on how some team rosters are going to change, though. VP seems to be all but a done deal that there will be some manner of roster shuffle after their TI choke. EG I wonder about as well. They're performed inconsistently, even though they have some really skilled mechanical players. Secret I'm not sure...I think if there was a shuffle, Midone would probably be at the greatest risk of getting a pizza party. They consistently get deep into TI, but they never get into the final spots.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OG looked pretty unstoppable but that game 3 could've easily been LGD if they hadn't made that stupid rosh call. I don't see Liquid beating LGD but that's what I'm hoping for. Crowd is going to be super lame if there is no LGD in the finals though.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Going into the main event I would have said LGD easily beats Liquid but after Liquid's lower bracket run with no losses I think its going to be closer than I originally thought.

I'd like to see a Liquid vs OG final just to shut the crowd's LGD chant up.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I like lgd, but China TI sucks so fuck all Chinese teams imo.

Bring that shit back home

• 1Solidarity

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't understand why teams are choosing to ban Enchantress over Alchemist. Enchantress is really strong, but she also doesn't just individually win the game in 20 minutes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd say because OG has shown they will fucking own you if Magnus, Enchantress, IO, or Alchemist gets through. So you pick your poison.

And then against other teams figure they need to ban them too or else. Kind of like the Gyro meta last TI but it was only the Chinese teams that seemed to be able to make it work.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand why teams are choosing to ban Enchantress over Alchemist. Enchantress is really strong, but she also doesn't just individually win the game in 20 minutes.

Alch has a 51% win rate as of last night.

Why ban it at all?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Alch has a 51% win rate as of last night.

Why ban it at all?
Have to look at the winrate of the team you're banning against specifically, not the overall winrate. Smaller sample size, but when a hero is picked by a team that lost most of their matches or whatever, it's not super representative of what a better team can do with it. I think that's Enchantress ban reason too. It's not cause the hero is too strong, it's because of what OG did with the hero and people don't feel like they want to check if they can handle it from OG specifically. She also kinda forces you into at least one pick that can deal with her specifically(magic burst of some kind generally), which is kinda limiting your draft and her laning is annoying to deal with.