DOTA 2

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
He's young and extremely talented and hopefully he learns from his elders. Guy happened onto a team with a fucking jackpot of dota knowledge between ppd, fear, universe, and aui. Hopefully he learns how to act and how to play unlike arteezy who instantly assumed he was gods gift to dota and didn't care to learn a fucking thing.

Northerner

N00b
Meh, when one peg sticks up too much and too consistently, it gets the hammer. At least they did nerfs with a relatively delicate touch, no one impacted is suddenly unplayable.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Predicting Jugg was going to be nerfed is like predicting the Sun's going to not explode tomorrow. It doesn't exactly take a genius to see that.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
17fxx61x8osgspng.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Eh, I'm more impressed by the quality of life fixes and potentially unfucking item drops. I'm also really tempted to buy the arcana, sigh. I'd appreciate if ice toad figured out a way to make bladefury usable lategame beyond just magic immunity, because right now its pointless to skill since stats give more mana than the cost decrease.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Predicting Jugg was going to be nerfed is like predicting the Sun's going to not explode tomorrow. It doesn't exactly take a genius to see that.
well when I said he would get nerfed, there were people that said he was fine and wouldn't....

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
well when I said he would get nerfed, there were people that said he was fine and wouldn't....
There's a mindset when it comes to dota that nothing is too powerful and that there's a counter to everything. So whenever someone says X is too strong, someone else will try to recite the ways X can be countered and how they're not really that strong. But almost every patch one hero that has been obscure for a long time gets a buff that combines with all the previous buffs that will push them into popularity and eventually back away after the nerf.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
This event severely screws up the servers. I feel like I'm playing WoW on an expansion pack release day.