DOTA 2

Cybsled

Which is stupid. I avoid AP because it's FOTM fest or people who think they are TI5 candidates.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's pretty good for about a month after a new patch drops, but yeah, if you want to win a lot, be prepared to pick classic pubstompers like Omni/Undying/Ursa. The only exception so far have been alchemist pickers.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This final has been more hype than the recent tournaments. Even the Empire vs. VG final didn't feel quite this good, maybe it is the LAN setting and hearing the crowd go nuts. This has been great though and this patch has been pretty action packed so far in most of these games. I'm biased though since we're seeing a ton of Dazzle, Dark Seer, Razor, Witch Doctor, Weaver, all heroes I really really like.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just bounty + undying lanes in AP

2x decay into bounty combo + tombstone is gg all day on pubs

Nothing succeeds like getting an enemy lane started on the "no one came to help with this bullshit" train

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
They should just allow people to ban X amount of heroes in AP.
I'm pretty sure they use AP data for balance, since it "doesn't matter" but still forces people to figure out counters. It also makes the start relatively smooth.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Only problem I have with AP is that I have to play it for the compendium, and boy does it get old quickly.

groovy_and_sl

shitlord
Yeah I'm not sure when they took away predictions/charms from all the other game modes. I only play random draft and single draft and for a while you could use the original win prediction gem. The player pools for those modes don't feel all that small (rarely get the same players multiple games in a row) but I'm probably right around the mean of the mmr distribution. I'd assume some exploiting was done for valve to remove predictions/challenges from these modes but it's a bummer. Definitely not worth playing AP though.

Cybsled

I'm sure in a couple weeks or so they will notice lots of players have rotting charms and try to "fix it".

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Watching empire take down the chines was awesome they stomped those fuck I got hyped watching then play and seeing all oh a dance damn autocorrect get up from his chair and get hyped

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Best part about the last summit was the swede cast with Loda, Pajkatt, Zai and Pieliedie.I like seeing people make the same mistakes that I do- Pieliedie