DOTA 2

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
i-League, LAN in China and people like watching east vs west clashes, since the score has been pretty even recently.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, Era owning with Huskar vs Empire.....awesome

Haha hes like a fucking raid boss with wisp, lmfao

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
that huskar put the fear in me now am going to expect it in pubs fucking huskar. I cant wait to play in eu w and see huskar.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that was a fun series overall. Only got to catch those last two games today though. Would have kind of been fun if BU dropped the first one to put more pressure on game 2, but good ones nonetheless.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I mean those CDEC vs. Wings games were ridiculous. Great for my compendium predictions but just some crazy long games and bizarre endings.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Is there a way to adjust the announcer volume when watching a replay in game?

Tried watching some of the early games, and can barely hear them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is there a way to adjust the announcer volume when watching a replay in game?

Tried watching some of the early games, and can barely hear them.
Don't think so, it's fucked because they didn't bother doing the settings appropriately before the game started and shit like that, to be honest it always happens, the casters have been using this shit for like 3years and they still forget to check if both casters can be heard or if the volume is good, when they don't flat out forget to have it working at all.

It's kinda like how 3/4 of the casters still can't read the Roshan clock even though it's been like 2years since the change and it's their job.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Don't think so, it's fucked because they didn't bother doing the settings appropriately before the game started and shit like that, to be honest it always happens, the casters have been using this shit for like 3years and they still forget to check if both casters can be heard or if the volume is good, when they don't flat out forget to have it working at all.

It's kinda like how 3/4 of the casters still can't read the Roshan clock even though it's been like 2years since the change and it's their job.
I remember somebody from BTS complaining that getting DotaTV audio right is something between meticulous step-by-step work and arcane sorcery, but I can't dig up the post. As long as tournaments sell tickets, it's in their interest to make dota tv work, so I don't believe the blame is only on them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
They always complain about it, then sometimes DotaTV just drops the audio completely, which seems to happen much more often with Chinese streams. If Valve offered another 'broadcaster' or 'observer' volume option it'd help out. Usually I'll spectate in DotaTV and keep caster audio on stream. At least DotaTV is ahead so you see the action first (or if you're on player chase and miss it) Twitch let's you see the replay. But typically that's only if there's a hero I've, otherwise I'm just 100% twitch.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, was watching on twitch, but wanted to watch some of the older games, didn't know if the sange and yasha streams were saved so I could watch them later like the replays in game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
NAR.VII! Wow wow. Fucking Mouz lol. coL and nar showed the fuck up to the qualifiers. Move to USA for easy quals kappa

Immortal II legit out

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Am I the only one who thinks the second batch of immortals looks like ass ? Maybe the Lesh staff, but the rest looks meh.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the Lesh, Disruptor, and SF ones look great. The others are complete garbage.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
9 immortal treasure 2s and neither of rares, just 3 shitty duplicates. volvo pls.