DOTA 2

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It makes me sad that you all keep referring to a 27 year old as "old man." Especially since you're all old as fuck too.

Cybsled

This sucks, is this the end? If Pitlord doesn't appear and kill the DJ, then this is a failure

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After Katie Kate last year, I choose to recognize that it could be far far worse.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
It makes me sad that you all keep referring to a 27 year old as "old man." Especially since you're all old as fuck too.
He is called Old Man Fear for a reason. ESports has a VERY steep drop off in skill after mid 20s. Its far worse than regular sports. Thats why you see 16 year old kids like Sumail dominating, your reflexes and coordination are so much sharper in your late teens compared to late 20s its not even funny. Ever wonder why you don't see any 30+ year olds on any of these teams? Its not for lack of interest in the demographic, its simply impossible to compete at the highest level at that age. A lot of people don't even realize that esports has weird nerdy physical requirements of its top players just like regular sports.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fear had an arm injury that prevented him from playing in ti4. Eg could've placed higher with him
Fucking Mason man, could only play one hero well, and it wasn't even a strong hero. He also had to drag Demon around in the first TIs, guy was so inconsistent, sometimes he'd play good, most of the time average and sometimes he'd fuck up the entire team. NA dota was a disaster back then. Then this TI they almost would have been fucked with Arteezy and Zai left, if not for somehow finding Suma1l.

Wouldn't be too surprised if he retired after this though, with his arm injury shit and all. Better retire on an all time high, he can still be coach for the team like he was when he couldn't play.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know you guys are the biggest fuckin turbo nerds in existence, but not one of you can talk into a microphone without looking like a fucking cave troll who's never talked to someone in their life?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Anyway, awesome ti. Old man got his pixels, eg won after the mason train wreck and losing rtz / zai.

CDEC played out of their minds the whole main event.

Should have had deadmau5 do a cosplay only dance party somewhere. It did feel a little off... Maybe hand out ecstasy with the team notail / chaun shirts?... Lol

Cybsled

In looking at Reddit, his main gig was an afterparty, but Valve had him do this. He admitted on twitter he really didn't know what to play lol. Valve needs to understand their audience a bit more
wink.png

Louis

Trakanon Raider
He played the music from the audio pack he made mostly. Guess they hoped it would drum interest for it, but most people wouldn't have an idea those songs were the music pack anyways.