DOTA 2

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So anyone up to teach me how to play this shit?
Hey man, we just got back from the Arena and are cooling it for a bit. Join the Rerolled guild in game and reach out to a few of us. There are skill levels all over the place and a few people totally willing to help. Dandain (Rethan# in Dota) is good at helping out and willing to group with new people and help out. I'm barnsohard (Steam Community :: barnsohard), think you can add me from that link. There's quite a few of us that try to play together that are still very new.

I'll agree with the previous people. You have to be prepared to suck very very bad and lose over and over again. It is probably easier to tune out all your teammates that will rage at you, but the damn game is hard.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
What a fantastic TI compared to the one I attended (TI4). Games were unbelievable... I was so hyped until they interviewed the winners and it was like one of their dogs died. Geezus. Then Deadmau killed my erection entirely.

Oh well. Amazing games.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These guys are probably popping drugs to keep them in check for the games like candy. Not surprised they arnt that excited after

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Idk LD can lose his shit too and get the crowd going. I mean Liquid vs LGD when they went straight for the ancient?

SYLAR TO FALL LIQUID IS DOING IT. I was going apeshit.

I wish we had video of the booths, Universe in the postgame said he went nuts after that. Would have been cool to see the rl reactions of EG.

Also this from LD. My favorite TI moment probably ever. Fucking Lightofheaven and Dendi on Rubick.....rip Na'Vi.

Northerner

N00b
In looking at Reddit, his main gig was an afterparty, but Valve had him do this. He admitted on twitter he really didn't know what to play lol. Valve needs to understand their audience a bit more
wink.png
Come on now though. If *anyone* should know their audience it's the DJ.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
These guys are probably popping drugs to keep them in check for the games like candy. Not surprised they arnt that excited after
They also played 7 most stressful games of dota of their lives in a single day, but I agree, IG or Alliance winning looked much better on screen.

Cybsled

They also played 7 most stressful games of dota of their lives in a single day, but I agree, IG or Alliance winning looked much better on screen.
The post game interview summed it up, as a few mentioned they wanted to go home and PPD mentioned the 1-month vacation. I think people forget that this wasn't just a 1 day event, this was 2 weeks of extreme stress (even if they didn't show it) and a massive marathon of top-level play with millions on the line, especially on the final day. They just looked emotionally drained (except Aui lol). Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they did pop some type of anti-anxiety type med
wink.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Come on now though. If *anyone* should know their audience it's the DJ.
What a moronic statement lol. Because playing a set to a room full of your fans who paid tickets to see you, is exactly the same as playing a set to an arena full of people who are there to watch a video game.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What a moronic statement lol. Because playing a set to a room full of your fans who paid tickets to see you, is exactly the same as playing a set to an arena full of people who are there to watch a video game.
Well you were smart enough to spot a difference, too bad he wasn't.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Play " we are the champions " wrapped in the American flag, with EG at the stage, next to him. After that take skryllex Playlist and hit play. That is how you end TI when the home team wins it all.