DOTA 2

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'd definitely like to get decent with him as he seems like one of the strongest pub heroes. I think the best chance of success for me would be setting up macros on my Naga mouse for all his abilities (or at least the key ones).

Sulrn

Deuces
I played a match last night in unranked and carried team terribad against team lead lickers with an offlane Invoker. Played like shit until I got aghs up, then (even as only playing him 6ish times) the rape was unstoppable unless it was 4/5v1. I'm not saying he's imbalanced, but being a self considered horrible invoker and shutting down an entire team seems wrong (even if bots were probably smarter).

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got the worst quest of all time, 3 assists in first 10 minutes & win the game, completed last night... after maybe 10 tries. It is so fucking awful.

3 out of the 4 quest path's complete now, only Lina's Path of the Wanderer remains. Should be a fun one.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Doing way better than me. I only have execution and the blossom thing complete. Been stuck on the fucking 90 seconds of disable one forever it feels like. It's mostly that I don't really know how to play support that well, and people in normal games are so pants on head awful most times that even when I do decently as a support their ability to actually carry is about 0.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I did the support path in like 15 games total, definitely my best heroes. How do people get 3 aegises ? Firstpick ursa and pray that nobody fucks you up ?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The aegis one isn't in a single win, it's across as many wins as it takes. Think that one was like 4-5 games for me?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I don't follow competitive at all, someone give me some picks for these predictions in the compendium so I'm not just guessing?

Sulrn

Deuces
I got the worst quest of all time, 3 assists in first 10 minutes & win the game, completed last night... after maybe 10 tries. It is so fucking awful.
I can't help you actually with winning - but any roaming support/off laner should be able to get that easy. Personally for me it would be PotM/WR/Bh(last pick only)
Yeah, but I usually play supports, so nobody's gonna give me an aegis
I see Bane/Nigma getting aegis regularly after the 1st/2nd aegis.

niss_sl

shitlord
I can't complete the "3 kills in a jungle". Seems clinks is the best hero but its hard to find a good game with him, kill 3 people AND win. Not to mention that the pathing on that quest is down right stupid. Anyone got better solutions?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Depends on your MMR, but you can try cheesing it with somebody like Zeus or Furion, or just go for typical killstealers like Lion or Lina, nobody questions you if you place wards while there. Alternatively, BH if they have some retarded jungler like Axe or LC.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
gHKcEfS.jpg

After an absolute horror show of trying to finish the solo quest line I finally finished it and got this to boot. It must've taken me like 10 games to get the Lina stuns. 9 of those games were losses.