DOTA 2

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Nice. You might want to watch a couple Lina vids to l2p before you put that arcana to use though!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I hate you. I've opened 10 of each treasure and gotten none of the rares or better, and nothing but effigy blocks and infusers from that stupid wheel.

I JUST WANT MY DAMN OCTOPUS DEATHPROPHET, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea like I said, the drop rates in these treasures are like CS:GO levels of knife autism and they are going to cost fortunes forever unfortunately.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My Chest III just came down to Veno and Tentacle DP, was excited to make a quick $140. But got Veno instead. Also as a Dazzle picker I'm major rustled that the graphic for the "Total Dish" challenge in Path of the Patron is to do "12,500 Magic or Pure damage" uses him.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm pretty hard over it actually. But not $225 hard. We'll see what happens after the majors and where these things settle. Not sure I've ever opened an ultra rare out of any chest. And my compendiums are usually a lot higher than is healthy to admit.

Sulrn

Deuces
Makes me sad that game discussion for Dota mostly revolves around dress up (seasonal), Pro-Games, or Pro Drama (seasonal).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fucking 70% winrate with Dazzle and have failed this Path of the Patron Heal for X amount / Restore X amount of mana five times in a row. Kick me in the dick.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Did it on WD while rushing Guradian Greaves, just ignore maledict in favor of heal and cask, then you have a lot of push at your disposal

Cybsled

These quests piss me off. 40minute match, we win it...doesn't count because some dickhead rage quit
frown.png

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Eh what ? Unless the match wasn't recorded it does count. Had a game where 1 ragequit, the other 2 DCed shortly after and the last 2 guys fed us kills to finish the quests.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
FML, got the lina quest done, but since the throne exploded like 1s later, it apparently doesn't count, even though I got the check mark.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
6.86f, as in, "fuck invoker"

Deafening Blast's knockback is no longer a hard disable (affected units can cast abilities and items)

Deafening Blast's disarm portion rebalanced to keep same overall effectiveness as before (it previously applied disarm only after the knockback disable, numbers rescaled to keep same overall duration where they cannot attack)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I've had at least 1 if not 2 sure fire wins turn into losses when the Lina player drags out the game to make sure they get the 30 stuns, to the point of actually feeding and then all of a sudden a bad team fight later and we're losing. In that aspect the Battle Pass is a bit annoying as much as I like almost everything else.

On another note, the quest to get 11250 net worth in 25mins is a bit obnoxious no? I came up 300 gold short as an Alch, everything else I've tried I haven't even gotten close. Any suggestions?