DOTA 2

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The Pinoys really do put the Shanghai crowd to shame. They lost their fucking minds for DJ after Game 3.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well, TL didn't fuck around in game 2. Now time for some el Classico/Trashico

Damn those intros are sexy, much better than any other tournament I remember, besides like the old MSL/OSL intros which are the tits.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't really been impressed by DK this tournament. It seems like the hero just doesn't really have enough of an impact. But it also seems like about 30-40% of the games have a DK in them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Turns out killing Jakiro 100 times doesn't win you games. Not sure what Na'Vi was supposed to do after Slardar doesn't go off and the egg becomes irrelevant. I do love me some two headed dragon though.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
DK is like Viper, it's when you absolutely don't want to lose mid and your lineup needs an instant stun. Very much snowbally since his farming abilities are really bad, but he is great tank.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, Alliance completely pissed that one away by not taking any objectives (well, top T3 not-withstanding). Huskar got to god mode and just wrecked their shit (Huskar/Oracle combo is disgusting). Slardar was pretty much at that point too.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
TB and Medusa won a game, didn't expect to see that.

Also I'm pretty sure Disruptor will emerge as the OP support this patch, since everybody runs so much aggression and there is no other hero quite like him.

Holy shit, the Fnatic vs LGD g3, go watch that. If only Tobi casted that.
Game 3 was kind of a sloppy game. Earth Spirit missed so many times, the Beastmaster roaring courier and then dying, and the final fight where LGD just had terrible coordination on a single target.

That said, those black holes on the last two fights were insane. Absolutely turned the fights around.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
OG taking this Major, what they did to MVP was not pretty. 24-0
Yet OG regularly gets thrashed by Liquid and lost 2 of the 3 series against Newbee. They know Na'Vi very well, and they must have studied like fuck to molest MVP like that. I think they will run into a wall in the next round vs Newbee (Newbee should beat Fnatic handily).

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Yet OG regularly gets thrashed by Liquid and lost 2 of the 3 series against Newbee. They know Na'Vi very well, and they must have studied like fuck to molest MVP like that. I think they will run into a wall in the next round vs Newbee (Newbee should beat Fnatic handily).
We shall see, China has been performing decently after the winter slump, but they still do one thing over and over, which will be studied and solved eventually. OG have the morale and strats to pick around that, they have even shown that Miracle can just play a space maker instead of the horse that drags the whole team behind him.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wish I could watch more matches. I saw the first two last night, but then I wake up and shit's almost over. Plus the Liquid wiki is blocked at work so I don't even know what the results are!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I took last night off and just went to bed. Woke up and saw the Newbee Fnatic match, will just skim the others. Too fucking tired staying up from 9pm to 10am and trying to be productive.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
Word is that Universe has left team secret and is returning to EG. So both teams will have to go through open qualifiers for TI.

Edit: and Bulba is joining Secret

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just watched the OG/MVP series and holy shit that was a dismantling by OG. Especially after seeing what MVP did earlier in the tournament, that 2nd game was just insane.

So now is the entire TI5 EG lineup back together? What a retarded experiment that was. I'm wondering if they decide to kick Arteezy out of Secret, but I bet they don't.