DOTA 2

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I got the same bug last year. Realize I suck and the 45min pug games were way to frustrating to deal with. Much more fun to watch TI and the road to it.

Ya I tried playing for a few months but realized I'm a watcher not a player. This is basically like my football.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
Ya I tried playing for a few months but realized I'm a watcher not a player. This is basically like my football.

Me too! Definitely my gaming Super Bowl. I think Tobi's casting helps a lot, that guy gets crazy. Can't seem to find many other people that geek out on TI, so glad there are others like me.

God damn that Rosh fight!

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think if Miracle had picked up the Shivas instead of lotus OG may not have lost their momentum.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What happened to pull 3 of them up on the cliff?

too bad theres new newbie stream this year :(

Dark Seer vacuum. Purge will hopefully be doing some of that on his board. It is too bad though. If you check twitch maybe there is a relatively unknown caster trying to make a name for themselves and doing one?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
It was actually a 4 man Vac, but Bat already had Firefly on so he just went right back down.

Edit: I can't wait to see this real life hero hologram wizardry when I arrive on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Ladro

Anomaly
It was actually a 4 man Vac, but Bat already had Firefly on so he just went right back down.

Edit: I can't wait to see this real life hero hologram wizardry when I arrive on Wednesday.

Jealous. Wife said we could go but I'm not doing that shit solo. Thought the holo was an overlay on the broadcast, is that actually projected?

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's just projected on the screen so people there can see it on the big jumbotron above the stage. Either way it's still fucking sick lol

My buddy is there atm, i had to ask him lol

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's apparently AR. Which is kind of disappointing.

I feel like had Google Glasses been released in the next year, they'd have been way more successful, cause it's fucking cool as shit. But yeah, not as cool as originally thought.