DOTA 2

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like the combination of Miracle & Matu really makes drafting and play difficult for Liquid. Miracle seems to need the entire team to revolve around him, and while Matu seems flexible in his play even playing support last year for Kuro drow, he also isn't n0tail who plays initiators/team fight heroes. Makes me wonder if Liquid would have been better off if they'd had Fata and still managed to pickup gh.

From what was said once or twice, gh and miracle get along super well so I doubt Liquid could swap out Miracle without losing both. One imagines gh will have his pick of teams next year, I wonder if he will stick to support or try to swap to mid like he plays in pubs.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, that game was the definition of hitting timings. Soon as they had bkb on Miracle and blink on LC that game turned on its head

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is it just me, or is mid turning out to not be as be important as everyone thought beforehand? We're seeing harder carries now all the time, even slow ones like void.

Dota2 CCG huh?

People are suckers for all the hat shit, seems like it could work here too not that I can see myself playing.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Is it just me, or is mid turning out to not be as be important as everyone thought beforehand? We're seeing harder carries now all the time, even slow ones like void.

People are suckers for all the hat shit, seems like it could work here too not that I can see myself playing.
Tie Dota hats to the CCG purchases. Profit. Fuck us.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Will Crit ever be ready for a Lasso? Will Rtz die like an idiot over and over again?

edit: Ooo, combo play!

Mao

Trakanon Raider
EG looking snakebit as fuck. Makes me wonder whats going on internally with the team cause it seems like some of their decisions and calls just don't make sense.

Hope they get their shit together and pull this out. Would hate to see them go out like this.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EG hides in trees. Cr1t splinter blasts the fucking creep wave then gets bloodthorn and dies

fucking retard

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I mean, the "good news" is they've turned a complete shit game in to a 60m slugfest. But I almost blame Empire for that.