DOTA 2

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
The best part of watching Dota is players getting to play their signature heroes. This is a delight.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuuuuuck. Make that 3 solid fights in a row. Newbee should just start thinking about the next game.

Also, agreed with above. My first exposure, as I mentioned before, was TI5 watching EG. Storm was huge for that meta, so I thought it was just an amazing hero with Sumail playing it.

Ladro

Anomaly
USA bitches, that Storm needs to get banned. Absolute masterclass performance.
You'd think by now everyone would just ban it straight out for Sumail. If he gets it you might as well GG at start. I bet it gets banned every game now just because of that, but who knows if thats part of the strat.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's not that crazy yet, Storm is still rather niche pick, but EG certainly knows how to use it, fuck they even picked when he was deeper in the dumpster.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I realize it is Uni-God playing him, but Faceless Void has been so underwhelming this tournament. Hope it works out, GO EG!

Northerner

N00b
I wouldn't ban Sumail's storm, even though it is scary as hell with farm. It plays to his strengths and his weaknesses though and Sumail on storm without farm is just pitiful.