DOTA 2

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Boring. LGD fans confirmed don't know a good storyline if it hit them in the face.

Also, how many times did EG cores get caught out in the lane solo while farming? It has to be well more than any other team on average.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
dumb

went from getting the most epic final ever to a snore fest. fucking eg artzy curse idiots

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Del

Vyemm Raider
EG looked like a completely different team today, and their drafts were pretty shitty too. Putting Sumail on a static hero like necro seems really dumb.

nu_11

RTZ always gets caught out. It didn't just happen in the LB finals. It always happens. Top tier carry?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
RTZ always gets caught out. It didn't just happen in the LB finals. It always happens. Top tier carry?

I don't play Dota as much as I used to so I don't know is thats just the norm or what. It just seems like throughout the whole tournament he was caught out often but they still made it work until top 3.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
LGD has it, unless OG channels the drafting prowess of all the western captains or something. Yesterday waas incredibly close and mostly LGD throw, no way they fuck it up thrice.

RTZ gets caught because he farms risky, they essentially run tricore with S4 and Sumail, so their farm is stretched thin. If he doesn't, they have an extra item every 5 minutes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, LGD got caught extending a bit too much against OG yesterday, but they showed restraint today against EG. Otherwise they dominated both games.

And I agree about RTZ. He's always out of position. I think Sumail covers a lot for him on this iteration, but it's been a problem always.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jerax on this shaker again, holy shit. That Rosh was sick.

Edit: Damn, whole game, once again. Jerax just shit all over them.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Topson is easily one of my favorite players from this tournament. From Pubstar to Allstar in one tournament.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
OG going to lose this one. IO + Gyro on a western team = auto lose.

Edit: Although I forgot their game 1 against LGD was Io Gyro and they won. So maybe nevermind.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
These picks. If OG wins this game with this draft I can't see LGD being confident enough to come back.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
What's with this Wyvern pick as the OG #3 position?

I thought originally it was Lina and then Lina had a really bad laning phase so maybe they switched to Wyvern core? I don't think I've ever seen Wyvern core before.